GDT: Spend Some Time with the Wee Baby Seamus: Your New Jersey Devils (2-0) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (0-1), 7 PM, MSG

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Look at the prices for DirectTV Stream with the NHL Network...Makes me cry every month but I NEED to see every game this year.
That's what we've used for a few years now. It's ok for what it is. My one big complaint is that they limit us to only two additional out of home streams which is tough on football Sunday when all three boys want to use it.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Screen Shot 2024-10-10 at 3.12.02 PM.png

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
The blackouts, restrictions, and prices for the current ways you folks have offered to you to watch the games is absurd. You all definitely need to start looking towards sailing the high seas.

I bought Sportsnet+ last Friday because the high seas I usually sail weren't going to work out and I wasn't missing our first two games. But I'm already regretting it a bit. Mostly because I don't think I can change broadcasts so I might not get Bill and Dano, which I desperately need

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Heading out in a bit, gonna rock this new 99-00' Elias jersey I got from Mitchell and Ness to the game. Let's have fun, bit surprised that the Leafs went back to Stolarz tonight but can't fault them since he got nothing in goal support v the Habs.

I was gonna get those when I get to the game since it's like the only edible food there.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad