Celebrity Death: Richard Simmons

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That sucks. Didn’t realize he was that old and I definitely figured he’d live to be older than that.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Such a shame. Dude always seemed to have a great positive attitude. Never heard of anything problematic from him.

I Remember my mom working out to his tapes when I was a kid lol.

NotASheep

Feb 23, 2019
That sucks. Didn’t realize he was that old and I definitely figured he’d live to be older than that.

This is one of those deaths that we knew somewhat was coming. Last 5 years he has been a hermit. HE cut himself off from the rest of the world and those who were around him said he had been sick for awhile

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I realized how fun and truly special Richard Simmons was during his Howard Stern appearances. He had a million of them over the years. Definitely worth a listen (especially if you like Howard)

Reactions: John Price

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
RIP. He was always a bit of a punchline for my generation (born in the 90s) but he left a positive impact on this world and a lot of people probably lost a lot of weight thanks to him. It's a shame that he seemed to have been really unwell over the past few years - I hope that he is now at peace

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad