Post-Game Talk: RETRO NIGHT - Flying Skate Canucks 2 vs. Wendel Clark Leafs 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
2vir2om.gif

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
I never said he thought it was a top 3 team. But thank you for finally admitting he believed he improved the team. He had a playoff team and improved it in his mind. He was clearly wrong and further to the point a, likely, majority of people on this board called it. He took the job knowing the requirements from his boss; he doesn't get to use that as any sort of excuse. It's a bad team he put together. And it's a cap team.

All of this times a thousand

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Thank god that's over. This easy as pie schedule going into the trade deadline almost seems like it isn't actually easy when you are actually one of those easy teams to play against.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
We lost to an AHL team. We were outshot 38-19. And some people think we can be a playoff team.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I never said he thought it was a top 3 team. But thank you for finally admitting he believed he improved the team. He had a playoff team and improved it in his mind. He was clearly wrong and further to the point a, likely, majority of people on this board called it. He took the job knowing the requirements from his boss; he doesn't get to use that as any sort of excuse. It's a bad team he put together. And it's a cap team.

Fair enough, you raise some decent points. He's not using anything as an excuse though, I am. I'm using it as an excuse of why the word playoff is even mentioned at all.

Many people on this board called a lot of things. They have to get something right eventually. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad