Post-Game Talk: RETRO NIGHT - Flying Skate Canucks 2 vs. Wendel Clark Leafs 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
We lost to an AHL team. We were outshot 38-19. And some people think we can be a playoff team.

The power of positive thinking....another game closer to an end-of-season coaching change..another game closer to sweeping changes at the deadline....and if Benning is tempted to even consider leaving this roster intact, he's got tape that he can re-run over and over.:handclap:

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
We lost to an AHL team. We were outshot 38-19. And some people think we can be a playoff team.

Hey man. Talent evaluater extraordinaire Jim Benning feels that the team is missing one big piece from being a solid playoff team. As mere fans, lets put our faith in the proven NHL executive and hope we make some great trade deadline acquisitions! I hope we load up and make the playoffs to give our kids four valuable games of playoff experience to "speed up" their development the way Benning traded draft picks for projects to "speed up" their appearance in our lineup!

banme*

Jun 7, 2014
That sounds like sour grapes if I've ever heard them. Solid tank effort tonight boys, keep up the good work :nod:

I honest to god actively want us to lose games, I just don't constantly post about how I'm somehow superior to the other side of the argument.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011

I remember when we got slaughtered by Buffalo last year down the stretch many had this exact reaction.

This year's team is obviously way worse with the terror trio getting massive minutes (and here I thought Weber's career was done, instead he goes straight to 1st unit PP time and takes Biega's earned roster spot, my god). But the fact still stands, this team is not far from a playoff spot. At any rate, they won't get there playing like this.

The reign of the terror trio cannot end soon enough. We are talking about having Bartkowski and Weber on the ice when we need offense. It's gotten so bad that I'm begging for Sbisa to get minutes over them. Please get these blue line cancers off this team forever.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
I honest to god actively want us to lose games, I just don't constantly post about how I'm somehow superior to the other side of the argument.

It only stems from people trying to superiorly feed us the narrative that we will be a playoff team, and that Benning isn't that bad, or Willie is doing fine, when all comments point to the opposite.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Vey Dorsett deployed after a tired Toronto line ices the puck? No Sedins?

Don't fire Willie. Tank on

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
For anyone who Missed it Elliot Friedman just described Vancouver's situation PERFECTLY

:nod::nod::nod:

Ownership is delusional thinking they are still competitive

Benning wants to rebuild through the draft.

banme*

Jun 7, 2014
It only stems from people trying to superiorly feed us the narrative that we will be a playoff team, and that Benning isn't that bad, or Willie is doing fine, when all comments point to the opposite.

There are extremely annoying posters on either side. I personally find that there are more annoying posters on my side, or maybe just "louder" posters.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Which is not a lot consider he's been one of our best forward recently.

It's a fair bit for a 19-year old in the NHL that's not a generational talent. Only 14 rookies average more time than that, which includes 20-24 year olds like Panarin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad