RD Jakub Chromiak - Kingston Frontenacs, OHL (2024 Draft)

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
He didn't actually play, right? At least according to the box score, he wasn't given any minutes.

Yes, unfortunately. It's a shame, something like this wouldn't happen in the Scandinavian countries, that a young talented boy has a debut and the whole match will sit on the bench. I hope another match he gets some IT.

Reactions: stastny12

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Looks like he could be the no.1 dman in the U18 tournament for Slovakia if Nemec and Kmec don’t play and qb the powerplay. Morris Seider had 1 point in 5 games in the division in his DY-2 season. How many points will Chromiak get? I think he could possibly get 10-12.

Reactions: hellwar9

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
He will probably be drafted into the CHL and follow a similar path as his brother. As for WJC in August, I dont know, but the other WJC in December he should play. Half of the season in the CHL, or half of the season in the top tier men's league in Slovakia, could prepare him well enough and the kid is talented enough to get there and also, the 2003 year is weaker, he will have less competition.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
He will probably be drafted into the CHL and follow a similar path as his brother. As for WJC in August, I dont know, but the other WJC in December he should play. Half of the season in the CHL, or half of the season in the top tier men's league in Slovakia, could prepare him well enough and the kid is talented enough to get there and also, the 2003 year is weaker, he will have less competition.

I would want him to come to Finland and take the Slafkovsky route.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad