Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They were advertising Kofi vs. Orton for the title in November in the arena last night.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Kofi has had one of the strongest booked reigns in a while. someone posted the stats on reddit and it was really impressive

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Why not? He probably should.
He getting stale. He's winning everything way too cleanly. Bordering on Roman booking.

I want to see a pissed off angry Kofi. Don't know who can bring that out of him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He getting stale. He's winning everything way too cleanly. Bordering on Roman booking.

I want to see a pissed off angry Kofi. Don't know who can bring that out of him.
The other night he flipped the middle finger on Joe. Not sure what else you're looking for, they're doing exactly what they're supposed to do. He got over with crowds and is getting good reactions in buildings. He's not my favorite, but they don't have a choice right now but to do what they're doing.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kofi is like Rey Mysterio circa 2006.

He wins but it’s constantly booked to look lucky and doesn’t actually help him.
It was just this one Joe match where he was dominated for 95% of it. Kofi’s reign is much better than Rey. Rey lost to everyone and looked lucky, Kofi Kingston has only lost one match since winning the title. He’s actually one of the strongest booked champions in recent memory.

Kofi was a hot run that they capitalized on, and now the momentum is dwindling imo. I don’t think Kofi ever had staying power as the top champ.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Kofi is like Rey Mysterio circa 2006.

He wins but it’s constantly booked to look lucky and doesn’t actually help him.

I hate how they book Joe too.

Dominates matches and then loses from a surprise roll up, or a surprise outta no where move.

Makes him look dumb

Reactions: I Eat Crow

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I hate how they book Joe too.

Dominates matches and then loses from a surprise roll up, or a surprise outta no where move.

Makes him look dumb

Hubris. Joe gets so arrogant from early domination that he thinks the whole match is going his way. That's how I see it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
54072926-76DB-4DFE-89FC-8A33DCB143B5.jpeg

WWE may have f***ed up

LETS f***ING GO ALL ABOARD THE BIG E TRAIN BAYBEEEE

Reactions: The Catalyst

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
View attachment 244855

WWE may have ****ed up

LETS ****ING GO ALL ABOARD THE BIG E TRAIN BAYBEEEE

I mean, if you watch the video, I think it’s worded poorly.

I think it’s supposed to read as “is prepared to win the battle royal and beat Brock”

Like, “he’s prepared to beat brock, after winning the battle royal”

I think they missed a comma

I’d be intrigued if he did win, but I dunno.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I dont want to see a brock reign until wrestle mania but if he does hold it until then depending on ricochets feud with aj and how that goes maybe strap a rocket on richochet after than and have him win the rumble and challenge Brock. Just please no Roman or Seth vs. Brock or each other for the title.

I’d even love a secondary match of demon Balor va. The fiend.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m very confident that they’re going to do Brock vs. Roman again at WM with Roman winning. Fans finally cheering and behind Roman for obvious reasons. That’s the image Vince has strived for for however long it’s been.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I’m very confident that they’re going to do Brock vs. Roman again at WM with Roman winning. Fans finally cheering and behind Roman for obvious reasons. That’s the image Vince has strived for for however long it’s been.

You don’t actually think people will be cheering for Roman if he’s in wrestle mania main event again right.

That would be what? 5years straight; I mean I’m glad he’s healthy and all by roman reigns the wwe character will get booed heavily if it’s the same main event

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad