WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Doubledose

Oct 14, 2021
Bray made it work as the backwoods cult leader that wasn't supernatural. They seem to be trying to make this less supernatural and more psychological... But it doesn't help when grown men are running away from Nikki Cross because spooky.

It's about as cringy as the time Seth cowered in the corner while Bray was in the ring.

I think it was Cornette that said just once I wanna see somebody have the logical human response and kick that mother f***er right in the face when they're trying to be spooky. :laugh:
Might not be then running from her. But them running from. What comes with her though

Bray made it work as the backwoods cult leader that wasn't supernatural. They seem to be trying to make this less supernatural and more psychological... But it doesn't help when grown men are running away from Nikki Cross because spooky.

It's about as cringy as the time Seth cowered in the corner while Bray was in the ring.

I think it was Cornette that said just once I wanna see somebody have the logical human response and kick that mother f***er right in the face when they're trying to be spooky. :laugh:
Might not be then running from her. But them running from. What comes with her though

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Bron cut a promo on RAW Talk and capped it off with "The poster says Bron Breakker but I'm about to whip your ass like a Steiner."

... Sooooo why the f*** aren't we changing that bullshit name? That comes off like even he knows it f***ing sucks.

In the world of bullshit made up names, "Bron Breakker" is more Michael McGuillicutty than Roman Reigns.

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Bron cut a promo on RAW Talk and capped it off with "The poster says Bron Breakker but I'm about to whip your ass like a Steiner."

... Sooooo why the f*** aren't we changing that bullshit name? That comes off like even he knows it f***ing sucks.

In the world of bullshit made up names, "Bron Breakker" is more Michael McGuillicutty than Roman Reigns.
Yeah, Rex Steiner is the way to go.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
didnt want priest as champion at first when happened at wrestlemania was pissed but he has grown on me. I am sad its gonna end at summerslam cause gunthar does nothing but put me to sleep in any segment he's in that does not involve being a match lol. also unhinged drew is fun but needs to end in a world title run. cm punk could retire tomorrow and i wouldn't miss the injury prone hasbeen he just does nothing for me didn't in his aew return and even in wwe everytime he pops up i just groan and say just go away .

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Not an angle, he just appeared ringside. Then he said something really stupid about trans people and won't be seen again.
Perhaps that's why they opted to stick with Breaker? It's a shit name, but a somewhat reasonable excuse for not using Steiner at least

Reactions: Jussi

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
didnt want priest as champion at first when happened at wrestlemania was pissed but he has grown on me. I am sad its gonna end at summerslam cause gunthar does nothing but put me to sleep in any segment he's in that does not involve being a match lol. also unhinged drew is fun but needs to end in a world title run. cm punk could retire tomorrow and i wouldn't miss the injury prone hasbeen he just does nothing for me didn't in his aew return and even in wwe everytime he pops up i just groan and say just go away .
Unfortunately for Priest his entire reign has been kinda f***ed and wont be long enough to tell a story that's kinda been there.

Priest vs. Drew was botched with that slip, which wasn't really Priest's fault and he worked through the injury well. Priest vs. Seth had the botched kickout. Both matches had Punk interference and there's a story there that Priest wants to be a fighting, fair champion, (Refreshing as a heel) but it's gonna be squashed by Gunther's inevitable win.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Perhaps that's why they opted to stick with Breaker? It's a shit name, but a somewhat reasonable excuse for not using Steiner at least
Yeah, I thought of that too, might not be smart to associate oneself with that name THAT much.

I don't like the name "Breakker". Sounds like CB radio truck driver lingo.

That being said, it was Bron's own idea so he's probably OK with it.

I mentioned it numerous times when he made his breakthrough but was met comments that could've come out of his uncle's mouth.

Reactions: BruinDust

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Ummm...

IMG_7106.jpeg

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This happened to Michael Cole when there's no Vince yelling in his ear:

So I mentioned this about AEW when they were getting off the ground in the first year-ish; but on air talent having fun is infectious, and comes through the screen when it's genuine. WWE definitely has that going for them right now. You can tell a lot of these guys/gals are really enjoying their work, and it shows.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Unfortunately for Priest his entire reign has been kinda f***ed and wont be long enough to tell a story that's kinda been there.

Priest vs. Drew was botched with that slip, which wasn't really Priest's fault and he worked through the injury well. Priest vs. Seth had the botched kickout. Both matches had Punk interference and there's a story there that Priest wants to be a fighting, fair champion, (Refreshing as a heel) but it's gonna be squashed by Gunther's inevitable win.
mhmm god help us i will be tuning into raw alot less with gunthor as the champions i just cant with him any time he speaks he puts me to sleep lol. if hes in a match then sure its wonderful but give the dude a mic and zzzzz

Reactions: BruinDust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad