WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Don’t like it, but I’m picky. They should have held off a bit and then go another few weeks until Dom finally caved in.

Rhea returns, kills them both.

Glad Rhea is back though. Best in the world.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Don’t like it, but I’m picky. They should have held off a bit and then go another few weeks until Dom finally caved in.

Rhea returns, kills them both.

Glad Rhea is back though. Best in the world.
They probably save the Dom decision until the Liv vs Rhea match, where Dom probably chooses Liv.

Rhea is most likely face along with Damian, while the rest of JD remains heels

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They probably save the Dom decision until the Liv vs Rhea match, where Dom probably chooses Liv.

Rhea is most likely face along with Damian, while the rest of JD remains heels

Yeah I'm guessing they want Dom and the rest of JD to turn on her directly to give Liv and all of them more heat.

Rhea also apparently isn't cleared yet so they might be trying to replicate how Punk has been used somewhat

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
RDT_20240708_2329318596408983231298136.jpg

Dom right now

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Good show. They’re establishing Priest really nicely as a credible champion, and a babyface as well.

Punk v Seth v Drew is ready. However they wanna do it, the match and the story is ready for the hard launch. That opening segment was really good. At some point, Punk gotta take a beating though. He’s come out on top of too many consecutive…things, he’s due for the L

Strowman sucks. Get his ass off tv forever.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I got a feeling that if Vince was still running the show that this angle would end with Rhea and Liv getting together and giving us some good old HLA. :nod:
Aew is running that angle with Mariah, Toni, and Mina. Unless something changed in the last week, I’m not caught up yet

So... We all agree that Chad is a diversion and the Sicks are actually going after Jey, right?
no idea where they are going with this. I don’t hate that plan though. Gable is still working heel, and Jey is still over as a Midcard babyface. Makes a lot of sense if the new Wyatt’s are after Jey.

I don’t see the gimmick having a very long run. Once they lose the mystique and are forced to wrestle it all comes apart. Same as when Bray himself was doing it

Reactions: Fro

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
So... We all agree that Chad is a diversion and the Sicks are actually going after Jey, right?
Yeah, technically Jey has also been out there for every Wyatt Sicks appearance. He just got our of dodge every time.

It's kind of a tough one though, do they really want "main event" Jey to lose another match or have the Wyatts lose their first program 🤔

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Aew is running that angle with Mariah, Toni, and Mina. Unless something changed in the last week, I’m not caught up yet

no idea where they are going with this. I don’t hate that plan though. Gable is still working heel, and Jey is still over as a Midcard babyface. Makes a lot of sense if the new Wyatt’s are after Jey.

I don’t see the gimmick having a very long run. Once they lose the mystique and are forced to wrestle it all comes apart. Same as when Bray himself was doing it

Bray made it work as the backwoods cult leader that wasn't supernatural. They seem to be trying to make this less supernatural and more psychological... But it doesn't help when grown men are running away from Nikki Cross because spooky.

It's about as cringy as the time Seth cowered in the corner while Bray was in the ring.

I think it was Cornette that said just once I wanna see somebody have the logical human response and kick that mother f***er right in the face when they're trying to be spooky. :laugh:

Reactions: TD Charlie

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Yeah, technically Jey has also been out there for every Wyatt Sicks appearance. He just got our of dodge every time.

It's kind of a tough one though, do they really want "main event" Jey to lose another match or have the Wyatts lose their first program 🤔

Normally I'd say Jey shouldn't be losing yet another program considering they really haven't done jack shit with him and he remains over, and guys selling for the Wyatt stuff usually REALLY hurt after it.

... But also I'd say Jey is just about bulletproof taking an L to the Sicks considering it'll probably be his last program before being thrust back into the Bloodline drama. They're going to have at least a month of storytelling to reunite him with Roman and Jimmy before War Games. He'll be over as f*** despite anything that happens before that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I wonder if the women’s war games match is 3v3v3 since there’s 3 trios groups now. A long way to go to get there though.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
can't wait for Dom to stab Rhea in the back cuz Liv is all about letting him be a kid and let him eat all the chicken fingers he wants while Rhea is all about making sure he eats his broccoli

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
can't wait for Dom to stab Rhea in the back cuz Liv is all about letting him be a kid and let him eat all the chicken fingers he wants while Rhea is all about making sure he eats his broccoli

Dom's probably one of the few men in the company who can put Rhea over and not be at least damaged in the short term for it. He's such a good chicken shit, people love to hate him. And they'll continue to love to hate him even after she pounds him into the mat.

Tell me 5 years ago Rey Mysterio's kid would be one of the biggest heels in the business, while the business is hot. Especially with the way he looked. Nobody's believing that shit. Insane how he turned his career around.

Ad

Ad

Ad