WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Drew McIntyre on the run of his life. Kinda crazy how much he's changed since 3mb, and then coming back yoked and carrying the torch in the covid era. He cooled off considerably and now he's back, and way better than his title run.

Reactions: yahhockey

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Drew McIntyre on the run of his life. Kinda crazy how much he's changed since 3mb, and then coming back yoked and carrying the torch in the covid era. He cooled off considerably and now he's back, and way better than his title run.

It's a shame it took so long for his personality to come out like this, he is just playing everything so perfectly now

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
la knight should stop with the megastar stuff
He IS the megastar.

JNasYKT.gif

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I know Tonga Loa is getting made fun of a lot for some recent botches, but how is he in the ring otherwise?

I don't remember if he was any good as Camacho and I didn't see any of his Japan stuff.

I thought it would make more sense for Tama and Loa to be teaming in that gauntlet match and let Fatu be a singles guy right below Solo being the main event guy for now.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I know Tonga Loa is getting made fun of a lot for some recent botches, but how is he in the ring otherwise?

I don't remember if he was any good as Camacho and I didn't see any of his Japan stuff.

I thought it would make more sense for Tama and Loa to be teaming in that gauntlet match and let Fatu be a singles guy right below Solo being the main event guy for now.

He's mid at best and belongs in a tag team at all times.

I think I remember Okada getting a good match out of him in the G1 once, but that's it. Tama is the way better off the two.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Wow, that botch. Reed's foot didn't get caught and it looks like the Ref was trying to force it into being stuck. That looked terrible

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
bron with a pretty bad sunburn on his forehead

you know what cool is?! (not this generic theme that's for sure)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad