WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This isn't a knock on Seth. I think people have mentioned this before, but he's so much more interesting when he doesn't have the title and he's chasing it.
Seriously one of the best guys on the chase. Daniel Bryan was damn good on that first title win too. Seth just does it over and over

Reactions: Sensrule

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Admittedly I’m watching on a delay. Priest and Gunther promo segment was a treat. Aaaand then f***ing Beef Strowmanoff hobbles out to ruin it

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m glad they’re faces. That was kind of weird because that’s not usually how you introduce a new alliance, and while Bo was getting beat up, I was thinking that this is not what they should be doing right now, but once it played out it worked.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Feel like after murdering everyone backstage Wyatt Sicks should have been monster heels? Gable is such an odd choice for their first fued.

I guess it gets them a 6 man tag at SS, but Gable and Creeds probably shouldn't lose their first fued as a team either.

Should have been against Jey

I’m glad they’re faces. That was kind of weird because that’s not usually how you introduce a new alliance, and while Bo was getting beat up, I was thinking that this is not what they should be doing right now, but once it played out it worked.
See I feel like they're gonna get cheered because their cool and spooky but they murdered everyone in their debut and the spooky cult with scary masks just doesn't scream Face.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Feel like after murdering everyone backstage Wyatt Sicks should have been monster heels? Gable is such an odd choice for their first fued.

I guess it gets them a 6 man tag at SS, but Gable and Creeds probably shouldn't lose their first fued as a team either.

Should have been against Jey

See I feel like they're gonna get cheered because their cool and spooky but they murdered everyone in their debut and the spooky cult with scary masks just doesn't scream Face.
Everyone knows the story. The crowd wants to cheer them. Part of the reason why Bray’s stuff never worked is that they insisted he be a heel when the crowd didn’t want him to be. Paul seemed to figure that out on Bray’s last return.

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad