WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's more likely these woman are starting in NXT because they want star power on the roster for the move to CW.

They got to justify the price that was paid for that TV deal

If there is anything to "learn" there it's simply to adjust to how WWE runs their tv shows and how to work around the ad breaks and the hard cams, but you can learn that really quickly.

One of them might stay there a bit longer to be the face of the brand, but not both.
Giulia supposedly has been learning English so... :dunno:

Dom's getting booed even more than before. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's more likely these woman are starting in NXT because they want star power on the roster for the move to CW.

They got to justify the price that was paid for that TV deal

If there is anything to "learn" there it's simply to adjust to how WWE runs their tv shows and how to work around the ad breaks and the hard cams, but you can learn that really quickly.

One of them might stay there a bit longer to be the face of the brand, but not both.
I don’t get how they are the stars if they’re not in the company. They will be stars, but I don’t get how network execs would think that they are when they’re only coming in now.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
... You expected "We want Gunther" chants for a heel who is actually a heel? :laugh:

Isn't Roman Reigns a heel? He sure as shit was last time we saw him. Hasn't stop fans chanting for him.

If Gunther is as over as you think he is, should being a heel or face the last time we saw him even matter. Reality is, he hasn't been around much and doesn't seem like he's been missed by the majority of fans, at least the fans who don't just care about "great matches".

Face it, his monster champion gimmick is stale and he's not a main event level player yet. If you think he can keep running this tired gimmick without making some changes long term, he'll be in AEW before you know it.

Absurd fan engagement for his matches? Give me a break. What kind of bullshit is that. A bunch of "this is awesome' chants. Everyone gets those these days.

You seem like a bit of a Gunther fanboy so I'll stop there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad