WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Poor Chelsea, I wonder if she has heat with someone to keep getting fed to Jade
They’re doing the thing where they keep beating her but she’s actually great at her gimmick and so eventually she’ll get over

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My guess is that this is kind of a message being sent by Roman, unless they’re ready to take Heyman off TV. I would not put him with someone else unless they get the rocket

Have to see where Jacob Fatima fits in.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
would of rathered aj vs bobby tbh... aj vs la already done all it already at wrestlemania

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I hope they do something entertaining with Solo. Let Paul be his mouth piece and let Solo go after everyone whose been involved in the bloodline collapse from SZ, KO, Rollins. Have him do it clean with no outside help and then when Roman comes back there's a power struggle of who runs the bloodline.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Probably not, but I'm fine with giving him a shot and letting him try to honor Bray by continuing whatever he had planned for Uncle Howdy before he got sick and passed

It can't be worse then what Kross has been doing for the last year

E9hEZ8cWUAEgnSO.jpeg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I wonder if they’re crazy enough to turn Heyman face.

Seems like they’re not afraid to try anything with HHH.

Face Roman with face Heyman would be interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad