WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Something I'm hoping for now that we're essentially in new "Season"...

Start ramping up Aldis pissing off talent to advance his status. He doesn't have to necessarily be a full blown heel GM, but start emphasizing him making decisions that are best for advancing his own career in management and f***ing over talent along the way.

The guy is only 37 and is bigger, looks better, and probably works better than most of the roster. Give him a year of making enemies as a GM building to either a job vs. job match or him snapping on a wrestler physically and getting fired as a manager. Then you have plenty of people pissed with him to work him as a wrestler.

Almost similar to "Everybody hates Jey" when he turned face and went to RAW.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
He is and until proven otherwise, seems to be fine with it. He's wrestling and doesn't need to do 30-minute 5-star matches in New Japan.
Plus HHH knows that if they give him a bigger spotlight with a bigger or rising star, he'll deliver in the matches. He's probably accepted the role of putting younger talent over. I asume he's working a lighter schedule so he can go surfing and then get a call when he's needed.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Something I'm hoping for now that we're essentially in new "Season"...

Start ramping up Aldis pissing off talent to advance his status. He doesn't have to necessarily be a full blown heel GM, but start emphasizing him making decisions that are best for advancing his own career in management and f***ing over talent along the way.

The guy is only 37 and is bigger, looks better, and probably works better than most of the roster. Give him a year of making enemies as a GM building to either a job vs. job match or him snapping on a wrestler physically and getting fired as a manager. Then you have plenty of people pissed with him to work him as a wrestler.

Almost similar to "Everybody hates Jey" when he turned face and went to RAW.
Yeah I'm not sure how best to make the transition, but Aldis should 100 percent be having a match sooner rather than later. He's come a long way with his personality, and has a great look.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yeah I'm not sure how best to make the transition, but Aldis should 100 percent be having a match sooner rather than later. He's come a long way with his personality, and has a great look.
He revealed recently that he's coming back from surgery. Meaning he couldn't have taken part in any in-ring action.

Reactions: TD Charlie

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Please god, no heel GMs. I don’t think Paul would go that far, he didn’t with Regal.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah if you are gonna do it, don't make it seem like you are Ricochet pretending to be Roman.
A tremendously blown opportunity. I’d expect my wife to not only leave but walk up the aisle past me as she does it.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
that wedding vid is great and can confirm they're not Armenians (not that anybody asked)

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Please god, no heel GMs. I don’t think Paul would go that far, he didn’t with Regal.

It wouldn't be that long and he wouldn't be a strict "Heel".

... And that's kinda what they've already done with The Rock.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Dwayne is wrestling, and also he’s Dwayne, so that’s quite different.

....... I literally said that the whole goal of it was to build rivalries for Aldis to phase him out of the management role to an in-ring one.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
i already forgot who won between AJ and LA
JNasYKT.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad