WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Cargill is not very good. Gorgeous and great look but she seems rough in that ring.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
A second time Jey Uso will be someone’s first challenger.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Two best theories of what Rock gave Cody was either a bead from Roman's tribal necklace or the WM 40 watch that Cody bought everyone in the tag match.
Keys to the trailer that burned down, or bus or whatever it was. Eventually they’ll air footage of the fire and Rock will be involved somehow.

Reactions: BruinDust

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Keys to the trailer that burned down, or bus or whatever it was. Eventually they’ll air footage of the fire and Rock will be involved somehow.

What would that have to do with the "don't break my heart again" comment though?

Expected much better tonight. Good. Not great.

6.5/10 RAW. Wasn’t bad, wasn’t outstanding

Pretty much.

- Crowd was good in the first segment. Rock was great too although the belt part was kind of weird.
- Liked that they showcased the NXT champs
- Cena moment was fun

But nothing that good in terms of actual wrestling, and nothing that makes me very excited about the immediate future. I'll probably check out Smackdown this week but if nothing happens there I'll tune out again until the next big PPV.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
That was fairly tame for a Raw after Wrestlemania. Opening promo went on far too long even if Rock was hilarious and it planted seeds for the future.

Not a Jade fan so don't care for anything she does/will do.

Good main event. Drew is hilarious, Punk is going to be great in this feud, too.

I felt like they could have spotlighted Priest more after such a crowning achievment. They made Rhodes look like a huge deal but Priest felt like an afterthought to me.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
What would that have to do with the "don't break my heart again" comment though?

Pretty much.

- Crowd was good in the first segment. Rock was great too although the belt part was kind of weird.
- Liked that they showcased the NXT champs
- Cena moment was fun

But nothing that good in terms of actual wrestling, and nothing that makes me very excited about the immediate future. I'll probably check out Smackdown this week but if nothing happens there I'll tune out again until the next big PPV.
I have no idea about the broken heart thing. Maybe just a weird threat. It was an awkward segment that dragged a bit

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
People might knock the Sandman making the save logic (why did Cena not come out from the start and allow his guys to take a beating) but just like Sandman it worked big so who cares it was great.
Cena was busy watching the first half of the basketball game and couldn't be bothered to come out until halftime.

Reactions: sabremike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad