WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If this was a bloodline split, I don’t get why Roman would be the face.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
The A&E documentary was timed to give his reign praise and also give him some sympathy. There was a "thank you Roman" chant on Raw. When he returns and says his cousin wasn't following orders and betrayed him and those he was closest to he may draw more sympathy. If it's Roman/Jey/Jimmy the crowd loves Jey and will find reasons to support he other two. A wildcard will be if The Rock was the mastermind behind the in-fighting of The Bloodline then will the crowd be with or against him if Cody is out of the picture.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm a huuuuuuge Tama Tonga fan so I hope they make him into a big time player. He can go in the ring, has a great look and cuts a great promo especially when angry.

Hope they don't just turn him into Solo's lackey.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I'm a huuuuuuge Tama Tonga fan so I hope they make him into a big time player. He can go in the ring, has a great look and cuts a great promo especially when angry.

Hope they don't just turn him into Solo's lackey.
Slingshot him. Roman is fresh. Solo has Roman juice. Make him and TT a big f***ing deal immediately. Transitive property = 100% TT has Roman juice.

:teach2:

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Begging for a Sikoa/Tonga/Jacob Fatu faction that goes around and wrecks shop. Maybe even Hikuleo
Yes. I, too, would like the WWE to bring in the whole Guerrillas of Destiny to round out Bloodline 2.0, if for nothing else, we can finally get Guerrillas .v. Uso's.

With that said, I would have Solo's group attack Jey on Raw, and like Jimmy, and Reigns, kept off t.v. for awhile. Spend the summer building up Solo's group. Start the Bloodline Civil War, when the new season of Raw/Smackdown begins in September/October. Now imagine a Survivor Series/War Games match between Bloodline O.G. (Reigns/Usos/Zayn) .v. Bloodline 2.0 (Solo, GoD, and Fatu.)

Reactions: CDJ

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I'm not really complaining, but Tiffany probably needs to start wearing bigger tops for matches, because every time she wrestles those things are trying to pull off an escape and she's struggling to keep them at bay lol.

• Haha
Reactions: dahrougem2 and Fro

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yes. I, too, would like the WWE to bring in the whole Guerrillas of Destiny to round out Bloodline 2.0, if for nothing else, we can finally get Guerrillas .v. Uso's.

With that said, I would have Solo's group attack Jey on Raw, and like Jimmy, and Reigns, kept off t.v. for awhile. Spend the summer building up Solo's group. Start the Bloodline Civil War, when the new season of Raw/Smackdown begins in September/October. Now imagine a Survivor Series/War Games match between Bloodline O.G. (Reigns/Usos/Zayn) .v. Bloodline 2.0 (Solo, GoD, and Fatu.)
That makes no sense.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Solo and Jacob tagging would essentially be a 2024 3 Minute Warning... Which wouldn't be a bad thing with Triple H booking, but I think both are better off as singles.

Reactions: CDJ

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Honestly, Roman can probably drop in at whatever time he wants. I feel like people are framing his time off like it was needed after a long run when it may be more needed for exposure recovery.

He certainly ain't banged up from matches or beaten down by travel lol. Any time off is just for the audience to recover from a four year reign, and even then I dunno what kind of burnout is there considering he wasn't really overexposed on TV.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Supposedly WWE's set to cut back significantly on AR graphics outside of PPVs.

Thank. God. The only entrance I can remember the AR actually making things look better is when Lashley's "ALL MIGHTY" entrance with the gold lightning filled the entire screen.

Cody's AR looks like graphics from the 1970s. Roman's salute graphic also looked like shit. The Bloodline tree/arteries wasn't bad, though.

• Love
Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Honestly, Roman can probably drop in at whatever time he wants. I feel like people are framing his time off like it was needed after a long run when it may be more needed for exposure recovery.

He certainly ain't banged up from matches or beaten down by travel lol. Any time off is just for the audience to recover from a four year reign, and even then I dunno what kind of burnout is there considering he wasn't really overexposed on TV.
Exposure recovery, or simply just finding a way to work him back in after that loss. Some guys are great in the chase, and some are great as champion. Reigns was fantastic as the larger than life champion, so I'm not sure what they do with him next.

Supposedly WWE's set to cut back significantly on AR graphics outside of PPVs.

Thank. God. The only entrance I can remember the AR actually making things look better is when Lashley's "ALL MIGHTY" entrance with the gold lightning filled the entire screen.

Cody's AR looks like graphics from the 1970s. Roman's salute graphic also looked like shit. The Bloodline tree/arteries wasn't bad, though.
The absolute f***ing WORST. They are all dogshit aside from the Judgment Day IMO, Dom's in particular. It makes everything way to cartoony and hokey. I can't take them seriously once the big fake graphics are plastered all over the screen.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Exposure recovery, or simply just finding a way to work him back in after that loss. Some guys are great in the chase, and some are great as champion. Reigns was fantastic as the larger than life champion, so I'm not sure what they do with him next.

The absolute f***ing WORST. They are all dogshit aside from the Judgment Day IMO, Dom's in particular. It makes everything way to cartoony and hokey. I can't take them seriously once the big fake graphics are plastered all over the screen.

Judging by what they just did with Solo/Jimmy/Tama, I'm guessing they already have Roman figured out for the next year, if not two.

He's at Brock status where he doesn't need a belt to be a draw. (Problem is Brock had the belt a lot because they had no other draws) It seems obvious that they've already planted the seeds for Roman vs. Rollins, and Roman vs. Solo and Roman vs. Rock appear to be on deck too. Just not sure how long they plan to draw those out.

If they could really get Rock to commit to two more Manias, I could see them running Rock vs. Cody at Mania 41 with Roman vs. Rollins on the same card, and then Roman vs. Rock for Tribal Chief at Mania 42. If not. Probably Rock vs. Cody some time late this year, and then Rock vs. Roman at Mania 41.

• Love
Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don't think the womens championship has ever been as relevant as it is tonight. Must-watch RAW now.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
And I urge the poster whom I quoted to re-read my post!
Read it just fine. It's wrestling and if the WWE came up with it, everyone here knows that you would defend it.

After weeks of the Bloodline wreaking havoc, Heyman tries to put together a team to combat them. Gets Steiner's kid, Usos, and makes amends with Zayne. A few weeks before a huge 8-man tag main event at SummerSlam, Bloodline take out Jimmy and he's injured, so team Heyman needs to fill the spot. Boom, Roman.

If you need closure, it's later explained that Paul E. made Roman see who his true friends are and he's back to make things right. This later sets up Roman v Rock.

There....then we get a bunch of patented Juss "this was perfect and the WWE can't do anything wrong" posts. And the sun continues to rise.

THE END

Reactions: Fro

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Read it just fine. It's wrestling and if the WWE came up with it, everyone here knows that you would defend it.

After weeks of the Bloodline wreaking havoc, Heyman tries to put together a team to combat them. Gets Steiner's kid, Usos, and makes amends with Zayne. A few weeks before a huge 8-man tag main event at SummerSlam, Bloodline take out Jimmy and he's injured, so team Heyman needs to fill the spot. Boom, Roman.

If you need closure, it's later explained that Paul E. made Roman see who his true friends are and he's back to make things right. This later sets up Roman v Rock.

There....then we get a bunch of patented Juss "this was perfect and the WWE can't do anything wrong" posts. And the sun continues to rise.

THE END
All that sounds something Vince would come up with. He aint running the show anymore.

You clearly don't read my posts enough if that's what you think I post. :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad