Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EmeraldCitySabre

Yeah, we've got uniforms and everything....
Apr 10, 2010
The Claw
Yeah it sucks. Since his rookie year teams have been going after him and we never have anybody stick up for him.
I would love to ask Kevyn Adams - How many times do you need to watch your young superstar defenseman take a viscous cheap shot before you do anything about it?

Reactions: oldgoalie

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
I would love to ask Kevyn Adams - How many times do you need to watch your young superstar defenseman take a viscous cheap shot before you do anything about it?
Exactly that's what I'm worried about as well from vicious elbows to the head at 18, cheap run ups,cross checks to the back. All it takes is 1 hit Ala Eichel/Patrick and your Career,neck, brain can be done. If a Tom Wilson/Foligno type was here it wouldn't be done nearly as much.

Reactions: EmeraldCitySabre

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Jeannot would've been nice but not at the price Tampa paid for him. We're not in "nuke the future to try to win this year" territory yet.
I agree on that most realistic/hopeful outcome is jensen but the prices seem a little to high around the league

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Dahlin goal less since Jan 23rd.

Only 2 assists in March and a -15.

Should have just let him recover from whatever the injury is rather than have him play through it. Record wouldn’t be much different without him. And maybe he’d be recovered by now after 2 to 3 weeks off.

That TBL, FLA, TBL stretch at the end of February, beginning of March is when he got hurt.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad