Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
What a cool picture - dropping the puck down to his stick while still looking ahead. Elite.

1675782385437.png

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I kind of think that the Makar ($9M per) to McAvoy ($9.5M) range is where Dahlin ends up on his next deal. But we shall see.
He'll be out to top both of them by taking less ... after the criminal gang takes their cut safely from Puerto Rico, 4 to 4.5 to 4.75 .( After Eddies' half!, Capn Ras w the 4)

. would you care playing w who you want.. and messing w yr opponent.. good for them.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I kind of think that the Makar ($9M per) to McAvoy ($9.5M) range is where Dahlin ends up on his next deal. But we shall see.
The problem is that Makar was only buying 2 UFA years. Dahlin made 6 for what amounts to half of Makar’s deal. The McAvoy deal is what they’re going to have to push for. But if I was Dahlin’s camp…I’m asking for more than McAvoy no matter the case tbh

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
Not a very juicy interview, but it just reaffirmed how much I like Dahlin. What I love about this new core is that they seem like good guys who like to have wholesome fun and are also committed to winning and building a team - while still maintaining a sense of humor. Seems like some of the Chiclets guests only played hockey for the "kills" and the drinking (granted - hockey culture has changed a lot over the last 20 years)

Reactions: Chainshot

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Despite Karlsson’s dominance so far, Dahlin still has a shot of catching him for Norris imo. Karlsson is up 15 points, but Dahlin has 4 games in hand on him so it’s more like a 10 or 11 point lead if Dahlin keeps his pace over that stretch.

If the Sabres make the playoffs and Dahlin finishes within 5 points of Karlsson, I think he gets it. So he really just needs to gain 5 or 6 points on him the rest of the year. Considering the Sharks are revving up the tank and Meier is getting dealt I wouldn’t be too surprised if EK cools off. Over their last 10 EK has 11 points and Dahlin has 10 points, and that is with the Sabres seriously slumping.

I just peeked at the box scores and 5 of Karlsson’s goals this year have an assist from Meier and 20 of Meier’s goals have an assist from Karlsson. So that is 25 points or ~35% of EK’s points involving Meier somehow. Will be interested to see if point totals dip once he’s gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guy Tetreault

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad