Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

1. Should the NHL extend three-on-three overtime to 10 minutes in order to have fewer games decided by shootouts?​

Yes: 12
No: 4

Rasmus Dahlin, Buffalo: “When you lose, yeah. When you win, no.”

:laugh:

2. Should the NHL expand the playoffs with an NBA-style play-in round involving the 7-10 seeds in each conference?​

Yes: 2
No: 14

Dahlin: “I can’t complain about what the NHL has right now. I haven’t been in the playoffs yet, so I don’t really know what it’s like.”

That is interesting given the Sabres being right on the edge of the WC2 spot in the East.

5. Where should the NHL hold an outdoor game next?​

Florida: 2
Lake of the Woods: 2
Lake Louise: 1
“One of the Great Lakes”: 1
Alaska: 1
London: 1
Angel Stadium: 1
Rose Bowl: 1
Los Angeles Coliseum: 1
MetLife Stadium: 1
Mile High Stadium: 1
Wrigley Field: 1
A European soccer stadium: 1

Dahlin: “Alaska would be nice. That’d be cool, right?”

So, the weather in Buffalo isn't a problem for Dahlin.

:sarcasm:

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
From the one soundbite, it sounds like the guys were going to the Bahamas for a break, so I'd imagine he's going to join them after he gets done with the ASG.
Yeah I heard that too.. JJ posted on his story on instagram that he was in Scottsdale so many the young entry level guy went there?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Yeah I heard that too.. JJ posted on his story on instagram that he was in Scottsdale so many the young entry level guy went there?

Not sure who went where - kinda figure it is the Mitts/Bryson/Cozens/Dahlin group that was going to the Bahamas but can't argue with folks getting away. Hope all of it gets them feeling better because the next stretch of games to season's end is also a slog.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I don’t like Dahlin spending all this time in South Florida. What if he likes it too much! That’s how they got Bobrovsky!

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad