Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

"Rasmus is willing to earn it," Granato said. "He chirps another teammate in practice, he'll go harder than them. He'll challenge the guy in practice and call him out, and then he'll hop in line and go 1-on-1 against him and say, 'I'll show you what I'm talking about. You, you're not going hard enough and you're not competing hard enough.' So, he'll back what he says.

thumb_its-beautiful-ive-looked-at-this-for-five-hours-now-2225557.png

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
At least Ralphus isn't here to bench him after elite play, unlike his second season

Still cannot understand why Ralphus wasn't immediately fired for benching Dahlin for 7 points in the first 4 games of his second season

Reactions: KapG and The Wizard

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
I don't watch Stranger Things (couldn't get into it though I'm a teen of the 80's who still misses it) but this remix is sick.

Sorry if this might be off topic, but the best cover of this song is by Rasmus fellow Swede Tommy Johansson (guitarist of Sabaton for those not familiar with him). Tommy takes his covers to another level.

• Wow
Reactions: Ralonzo and Dingo44

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Sorry if this might be off topic, but the best cover of this song is by Rasmus fellow Swede Tommy Johansson (guitarist of Sabaton for those not familiar with him). Tommy takes his covers to another level.

That's pretty sick - Jorn is my favorite Scandinavian cover artist, but that is definitely next level...

Reactions: Seiza

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
That's pretty sick - Jorn is my favorite Scandinavian cover artist, but that is definitely next level...
You should check out his other stuff as well, he release one new song each Friday. I'm totally blown away how talented this guy is.

Reactions: Dingo44

cjeagle

Jul 10, 2016
Chicago
If we have success and Detroit struggles for a lot of years. I never want to trade with Yzerman so he has to come through free argency

I don't think that is ever going to happen. Detroit is an up and coming team with many Swedish players and prospects that has a good chance of finally making the playoffs this year. Raymond is pretty happy there with many of his former teammates at Frolunda either with the Redwings already, at the AHL or developing at the SHL and they will continue to add more Swedes with how much their scout Hakan Andersson is regarded in the organization.

Ad

Ad

Ad