Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
My favorite player that I have supported all four years, because I returned to watch hockey in the spring of 2018.

Reactions: MOGlLNY

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
Just watching the replay and his chop on Weegar's leg in the middle of the 2nd was quality lumberjacking. He tagged him solidly as a way of f***ing with him and getting him away from Samuelsson.

I wonder what Weegar was even doing there. Was he trying to goad Sammy into fighting him? If he was I have to think it's a decision he'd regret since he's giving up 4 inches and 20 - 30 pounds to him.

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh
Unless Rasmus wants to wait, why don't the Sabres extend him right now for 8 years? Feel like it's going to cost a fortune after this season. It would already cost a small fortune right now

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
1666541661152.png

Reactions: Dex and Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Got him late in my draft along with Tage and Owen, and also just dropped someone and picked up Tuch.

I can't believe you guys have him and Power, it's absolutely absurd.

Long life the Sabres!

Signed,

A sad Canucks fan

I've always had a soft spot for our expansion twins. Hope you guys get the ship righted out there soon - it looks like some heads STILL need to be knocked (particularly that dumbass Aquilini). We suffered with a part-owner/team president who thought he was a GM in Larry Quinn and it began the spiral that was the 2010's of pain for this team. We know how bad that combo can be.

Burnaby Schmo

Jan 23, 2021
I've always had a soft spot for our expansion twins. Hope you guys get the ship righted out there soon - it looks like some heads STILL need to be knocked (particularly that dumbass Aquilini). We suffered with a part-owner/team president who thought he was a GM in Larry Quinn and it began the spiral that was the 2010's of pain for this team. We know how bad that combo can be.

Same here.

Always been quietly rooting for the Sabres to do well, and I think your time has come. It might not be this year, but I can smell success in the next 2-4 years.

All the best, you guys!

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

Not me. But that’s more of a being in Canada and force fed Canucks games growing up than the team itself.

Reactions: Burnaby Schmo

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
You should be happy you got out of this absolutely emotionally abusive relationship.

Haha yea I cut the cord on cable (or growing up, a TV antenna way up in the air). Blame CBC for my mostly Leafs and Canucks hatred than anything. But even the Canucks hatred is slightly above “meh” than anything.

But they can repair that if they go back to the skate logo

Reactions: Burnaby Schmo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad