Player Discussion Rasmus Dahlin Part 4 - D (1st Overall, 2018, Frölunda HC, SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I typed it into Youtube and came across some clips, I'm guessing its a movie?

I looked into it, its like Mad TV before Mad TV? or Kids in the Hall? Which the later started a few years before I was born but its a Canadian sketch comedy show.

You really need to educate yourself. None of those exist without Monty Python. And they're still very poor attempts at what Monty Python was doing. And I'm not even a Monty Python nerd.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
He’s definitely scoring tonight to break the Sabres record. I say this because one of the people he’s tied with is Vanek who expressed all kinds of dissatisfaction with Dahlin last week on the Peters and Rivet podcast. He’s breaking that record out of spite.

I see Vanek is on the podcast again today and haven’t listened. I assume he will be singing his praises in a last ditch effort to preserve his place in history. Too late Vanner. Too. Late.

Reactions: Dingo44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad