Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Commodore's a bit salty.

Commodore's salty that Kreider is a better hockey player than he ever was

Also maybe Gudbranson shouldn't have been admiring his dump in if he didn't want to get hit! (am I doing this right)

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Reckless by Kreids, but not dirty. Seemed to be indecisive about what he was going to do until the last minute. That's a pretty awkward movement for a guy who is prepared/trying to knee someone.

He's got to learn to pick his spots. He can bowl over the biggest guys in the league. He doesn't need to be doing this kind of stuff. I like the pest aspect of his game, but he needs to balance it out.

That being said, the tears of Habs fans are delicious.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Multiple Rangers have been the victim of actual slewfoots this season and you don't see us crying over it on the main boards.

Gotta admit our fans have been pretty good this year. Last couple years it felt like every few days there was a new thread coming from our fans complaining about something.

LetterJ

Feb 16, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Multiple Rangers have been the victim of actual slewfoots this season and you don't see us crying over it on the main boards.

In fairness, we were, collectively, pretty agitated at Marchand's slew foot on Brassard about a month ago. Further, the refs did not dole out a penalty on the play. :shakehead That said, NHL player safety did something about it.

LetterJ

Feb 16, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Gotta admit our fans have been pretty good this year. Last couple years it felt like every few days there was a new thread coming from our fans complaining about something.

We found a punching bag in Glass. We keep hitting the same bag - over and over.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Reckless by Kreids, but not dirty. Seemed to be indecisive about what he was going to do until the last minute. That's a pretty awkward movement for a guy who is prepared/trying to knee someone.

He's got to learn to pick his spots. He can bowl over the biggest guys in the league. He doesn't need to be doing this kind of stuff. I like the pest aspect of his game, but he needs to balance it out.

That being said, the tears of Habs fans are delicious.

I kinda wish that Kreider was a dirty player instead of a careless dummy about these things. he'd probably get less crap if he just embraced the role of a dirty player since then everyone wouldn't cry about how he "got away with" some mildly controversial play

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
I kinda wish that Kreider was a dirty player instead of a careless dummy about these things. he'd probably get less crap if he just embraced the role of a dirty player since then everyone wouldn't cry about how he "got away with" some mildly controversial play

Yeah I agree. Seems like some games he just has that voice in his ear telling him to turn it back a few notches. I'd rather he just play balls out every game. If he takes a bad penalty here and there, that's fine as long as he's getting the other team off their game. He happens to be extremely good at that.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
AV calling Sheppard by the name of Lombardi....

you moron... probably all upset about Glass getting hurt

BarbaraAlphanse

AV calling Sheppard by the name of Lombardi....

you moron... probably all upset about Glass getting hurt

Lombardi gave up on his dream to come back to the NHL way too early. He would have absolutely gotten a fair crack at getting into and remaining into the top 12. So many injuries this year.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I bet AV wouldn't have called Glass "Lombardi." If Marty is OK to go, I expect Miller/Sheppard to be in the pressbox on Wednesday.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
I bet AV wouldn't have called Glass "Lombardi." If Marty is OK to go, I expect Miller/Sheppard to be in the pressbox on Wednesday.

I don't know if AV could even justify taking Sheppard out after our 4th line's performance last night.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Yes, OT was 83 so all of those wins are in 60 minutes. That's absurd.

+125 goal differential to boot. Didn't win the league or the Cup, Bobby Orr's Bruins won both.

Early 70's Rangers have to be the best team ever without a trophy. Just horrible timing.

I think we would have won at least one...... The year Ratelle (gentleman Jean) broke his hand. Omg, what a huge disappointment for that 12 year old. (ME!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad