Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Panthers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Being born in 1984, I never had the pleasure to watch the GAG line and 70s Rangers, but from what I've seen and read online, that team should have the Cup at least once.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Things the Rangers are ranked 1st in:

Wins: 44
Losses: 17
Regulation/OT wins: 41
Goal differential: +49
Away record: 22-10-2
Last 10 games: 8-1-1
Current streak: 5 wins
Games remaining: 14

Other stats:
6th in Goals scored (207)
3rd in Goals against (158)
5th in home record (22-7-5)

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
The big one for me there besides the obvious dominance is the home record
Securing home ice thru the playoffs would be huge for us

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Okay, let me re-phrase.

6 good games after 10 very subpar ones is now a good sample size?

Oh come on, you watch enough Hartford to know that it's not just a hot streak and he's always had the talent to be a very good NHLer, which is coming out now.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
The big one for me there besides the obvious dominance is the home record
Securing home ice thru the playoffs would be huge for us

Yes, it would be. Would be like an ace in the hole. The road warriors that we are, just makes things out rosier if we do get home ice throughout.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
We are going to win the Presidents Trophy. We are going to win the Stanley Cup. Because this team goes into every game and knows what they have to do to win. Stop *****ing. This is a special team.

And don't forget, there's still a good chance of giving up the least amount of goals. Montreal only 5 ahead of us, and will need another shutout or 1GA next game to keep it close.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York

Other stats:

I think you mean last in losses :naughty:

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
As good as we're going, I don't wanna see Ottawa sneak in, no how, no way. We don't play well vs that team, and that Hamburglar guy, (lol) is too hot for my Ranger blood. 2 games coming vs Ottawa. We'll have a chance to push them out once and for all.

BarbaraAlphanse

As good as we're going, I don't wanna see Ottawa sneak in, no how, no way. We don't play well vs that team, and that Hamburglar guy, (lol) is too hot for my Ranger blood. 2 games coming vs Ottawa. We'll have a chance to push them out once and for all.

I would exponentially rather play vs. the Senators in the first round than the Boston Bruins. We play much worse vs that team, and Julien knows how to disrupts AV's game plan quite well.

BarbaraAlphanse

Yes, good teams win... but ****, if this turns into another Canucks ala '10-'11 scenario where the Rangers get decimated by injuries throughout the playoffs and have a goalie controversy, with the Rangers losing in game 7 of the SCF... I'm pretty sure I'd be in the morgue by mid-June.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007

Other stats:

They are also #1 at making NHL teams look like cupcakes.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Yes, good teams win... but ****, if this turns into another Canucks ala '10-'11 scenario where the Rangers get decimated by injuries throughout the playoffs and have a goalie controversy, with the Rangers losing in game 7 of the SCF... I'm pretty sure I'd be in the morgue by mid-June.

I really don't think we have a goalie controversy coming up. Hank will be back during the regular season and will have plenty of chances to get back into the groove.

The injuries though, I'll probably be joining you in the morgue if that's the case.

BarbaraAlphanse

I really don't think we have a goalie controversy coming up. Hank will be back during the regular season and will have plenty of chances to get back into the groove.

The injuries though, I'll probably be joining you in the morgue if that's the case.

I'm hopeful that there is no goalie controversy either, considering I think Henrik is a much better goalie than Roberto Luongo (and much more clutch when it matters at that too)... But there will 100% be a controversy if Cam remains this hot when Henrik comes back (which considering that he may be back as soon as this upcoming weekend isn't out of the picture at all) and if Henrik isn't nearly as sharp as we all hope for him to be.

I'm just waiting for an announcement that MSL is out for a prolonged period of time and for this trend to continue all throughout the remainder of our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad