Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs Bishop and Friends

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We totally outplayed them. Bishop was unbelievable and the refs were a complete joke. That's hockey.

Team needs to be strong and not let it get to them going forward. Win the game after the game.

Poll coming up. I got it right this time.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
This game was an instruction manual on how to beat the Rangers.

The Rangers threw everything they could at Tampa, and they got nothing.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Derek Stepan needs to hit the treadmill. Fat ass slugs around and can't keep up with the play.

Him, Hagelin and Boyle were atrocious. Rest of the forwards were good.

Frustrating loss, but the Rangers were the better team.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
I'm barely convinced Stepan is a 3rd line center at this point.

What the **** happened to him?

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Is what it is. Can't get too mad at the team. They outplayed Tampa, just didn't get the breaks. Bishop won the game for Tampa no doubt.

The only Ranger who really pissed me off in this game was Del Z. Jesus Christ, he has the worst awareness at holding the blue line.

*Bob Richards*

Team did everything right but ya know........Bishop. ****.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
I'm sorry but Ben Bishop is not impressive. He made no remarkable saves, just plays very well positionally which is all he really needs to do since he's 7 ****ing feet tall.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
this might just be my opinion but i really dont think bishop is as good as his numbers. hes massive and takes up the entire net, but his positioning looked pretty poor (that was literally the only reason we scored)

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
We've played Bishop 5 times and I think he's given up 3 goals total. Rangers can't score against this guy. Don't score--you're not going to win. What the refs do is only going to impact the game by the degree we lose if we don't put the puck in the net.

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
Bishop stole it.
Nash and Stepan looked uninterested which happens way too much....Zuc was good and Boyle was Boyle.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
Rooney is an awful ref. Don't know how he still has a job.

I can't complain too much. We outplayed them, but Ben Bishop is just ****ing huge and you can't score on him.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Derek Stepan needs to hit the treadmill. Fat ass slugs around and can't keep up with the play.

Him, Hagelin and Boyle were atrocious. Rest of the forwards were good.

Frustrating loss, but the Rangers were the better team.

They need to talk to him for sure about his off season conditioning. If he wants to be a legit 1C, his athleticism has to improve.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Lol at blaming the refs. How about score more than one goal? They had a few power plays in the end and failed, simple as that. Tampa also trapped the **** outta the Rangers in the third. Blaming the refs? Gimme a break, typical hf excuse ********. Team lacks finishers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad