Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign Artemi Panarin (7 years, $11.64M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Whoa. I never even thought about this. Even being a huge Buch fan, I would do this trade for the right center. Any 18-23 year old potential 1Cs that make sense? Right now, only Dach comes to mind, though I don’t know if Chicago has the cap space. Kreider + Buch + Andersson I would do for him, but I kind of doubt Chicago does even if they have space.

Borgstrom in Florida.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Borgstrom in Florida.
Thank you. I was just thinking that but I don’t know how high his upside is. It’s hard to tell with him. But a young, developing center in exchange for more ready (but still relatively young) pieces makes sense for Florida since they are in win-now mode.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
Islanders
dave-davie-always-a-bridesmaid-never-a-bride-mood-28396341.png

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
If you're going to try Chytil at center to start the year, I think you need to stick him between Panarin and Kakko. He'll need the two best wingers to prop him up while he figures it out.

Personally, I 'd like to see what's on the market in terms of young centers. I don't think Kreider gets you one of them but you never know.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
If you're going to try Chytil at center to start the year, I think you need to stick him between Panarin and Kakko. He'll need the two best wingers to prop him up while he figures it out.

Personally, I 'd like to see what's on the market in terms of young centers. I don't think Kreider gets you one of them but you never know.

He had good chemistry with Kravtsov last prospect development camp.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
This makes my heart melt. This has been my number all thru my hockey life. Even as a goalie. I wore it. I have a mcdonagh Jersey because kovalev wore 27. Always about the number for me . So for him to wear it would be awesome.

my heart melts that after all these years you were finally right about one of your guarantees :naughty:

Reactions: Vinny and jas

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

Assuming Kreider is still here, I'd put him with Chytil and any of the top RW. He and Chytil did well together last season with Hayes. Perhaps that translates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad