aBq05Tc.jpg

Blasphemy, some would say.
:laugh:
I just laughed. That is sooo cheesy :laugh:

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Feels good to get a win and finally get some good bounces. They need to be much better if they're going to make this a series though.

Nice to be able to read a PGT that isn't full of idiot Lundqvist bashers though.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Well we've established that hank is clutch

We've also proven we have no clue once we cross the blue line.

If I'm la, I'm not really afraid of any team that looks like it's scared to score a goal.

If i'm LA, I remember the first 2 periods of Game 1 and all of Game 2 and remember that this Rangers team can skate circles around them if they play well.

The problem is they didn't wanna play well after the 1st today.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
figures we'd win the game that we played the worst in so far. the sitting back when we get a lead has got to change.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Whomever said stralman played poorly....:facepalm:

Stralman should move up to girardi's position and girardi should get his ass to the 3rd pairing with Moore.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
Hank needs to scrape his crease up like crazy from now on. I don't get how it's possible for that to happen TWICE.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
First star: Hank / Stepan's glove save
Second star: Zucc
Third star: MSL

In a game where Hank was left out to dry and everyone knows he was easily the number one reason they won, I am not surprised that he splits first star in your mind.

Yes, Stepan made an important play, but any Ranger could and would have made that play if they were in that position.

This game was the LA Kings vs. Hank and Hank won.

Stepan had one huge play. Hank had multiple huge plays.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I think being down 1-3 is indicative of the play of the series. Kings are just better.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
In a game where Hank was left out to dry and everyone knows he was easily the number one reason they won, I am not surprised that he splits first star in your mind.

Yes, Stepan made an important play, but any Ranger could and would have made that play if they were in that position.

This game was the LA Kings vs. Hank and Hank won.

Stepan had one huge play. Hank had multiple huge plays.

That single play saved our season. It deserves to be recognized as such.

Last edited by a moderator:

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
We played a 30 minute game tonight. I am glad we won but very disappointed with the last 10 minutes of the 2nd and 3rd. We didn't pressure the points enough, we couldn't break out of our own zone, and our defense (e.g. Girardi) kept getting burned and turning the puck over.

Strange game. I thought we played very well almost entirely in game 1-3 excluding game 1 period 3 yet we lose all 3 of them (Thanks refs, game 2) and today we were pretty good to start and then completely fell off yet we won.

If Henrik can play like this three more times we definitely have a shot. This is almost how we need him to be. A game where he made saves that you would not expect. A game where if he gave up some of those goals the reaction would be "He had no chance on that, no goalie would stop that). Even if he is slightly less than this level but still close I think we can be in ok shape because we will certainly play better in game 5 than we did today.

Once again though we did a pretty good job of neutralizing their top guys. Kopitar has done very little this entire series. It was mostly Pearson and Gabby that were really getting to us in this one.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
All you can hope for now is that the games start catching up to the Kings. They pushed hard in the 2nd half of the game, will that wear them out going forward. They have played a TON of hockey, and hard/tough hockey.

I still gotta say though, watching every single dump in, the obstruction is absolutely unreal. The stick a glove out and grab hold before even turning around EVERY single time. Thats not legal in todays game, yet gets let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad