Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Yeah, there were several times tonight where he could have kept up offensive zone pressure with a simple, easy play, but he failed to do anything and the puck came the other way.

Yes. We need 4 lines rolling in playoffs and when msl comes back hopefully that will be case. I can't wait to see who sits. It's gonna be a coin flip between Sheppard and glass .

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
CBeXBpXUQAAGEHj.jpg

Very well deserved. Thought tonight was one of the best games he's ever played, even if he did have that one nightmarish turnover.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: Weathering storm is right. Jets had 73 shot attempts; Lundqvist stopped 32; NYR blocked 24 shots. Girardi had 10. Jets missed net 15 times”

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
That Winnipeg guy had an infamous game tonight but I'll always enjoy thinking about how much he contributed to the Flyers losing to Chicago, and also how he did it to Pronger thrughout that series.

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
Really hope Miller gets checked out thoroughly. Don't want to pull another Henrik situation here and have him playing after an un-diagnosed severe injury.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Brassard is 3 points away from a 60 point year.

Last edited by a moderator:

RangersOwnNewYork*

You don't need fancy stats to tell you that we just got dominated and that getting dominated is bad.

We got outplayed especially in the first 10 minutes but we did not get dominated. Got 2 points against a good team in a tough barn to win in and a win is good.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Game marred by that dirty play by Byfuglien. He should get a game or two for that--though it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get anything.

Henrik was really good tonight. This was a very good game for him. IMO Girardi and Boyle were our best defensemen. Girardi broke up tons of plays and blocked tons of shots. Boyle held up well tonight against a very good team and was outstanding on the PK. To me this was one of his best games of the year.

Of the forwards Zucc stood out the most. After that the Stepan-Kreider-Miller line was our best.

It's a good win against a good big physical team in their own rink.

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
Haha! Screw you Byfuglien, have fun looking for your jock after that Kreider goal, it's probably somewhere in the 3rd row by now!

Good win by the Rangers, back in 1st in the East!

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYP_Brooksie: No call on Byfuglien, who deserved a major if not a match penalty: where was the huddle?”

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
We got outplayed especially in the first 10 minutes but we did not get dominated. Got 2 points against a good team in a tough barn to win in and a win is good.

68 shot attempts and 34 scoring chances for Winnipeg

33 shot attempts and 17 scoring chances for us.

We were absolutely dominated.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
AV with a calm and factual statement about that attack in the presser. I am sure there will be many in the NHL community supporting his clear, strong statement.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Thank God Miller looks OK. Totally normal and alert during the post game.

Lost all respect for fat stuff buff tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad