Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
"One of most vicious cross-checks I've seen this year...violent, deliberate, could have broken his neck."

The guy absolutely has to sit at least five for that or again this league proves itself a joke.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
"One of most vicious cross-checks I've seen this year...violent, deliberate, could have broken his neck."

It was the way he said it, his tone.

Never heard AV deliberately raise his voice like that, he was furious.

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
Chances are AV gets fined and Bluff gets away with it that would piss me off

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
What did AV say?

I paraphrase, but it was that it was a clear intent to injure, and one of the worst cross-checks he has seen this year.
Considering how many times coaches button their lip for fear of disciplinary action, it was great to hear the unbridled truth, plain and simple.

RangersOwnNewYork*

68 shot attempts and 34 scoring chances for Winnipeg

33 shot attempts and 17 scoring chances for us.

We were absolutely dominated.

And yet we won for the 48th time, 25th on the road. Do those stats ever matter?

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
68 shot attempts and 34 scoring chances for Winnipeg

33 shot attempts and 17 scoring chances for us.

We were absolutely dominated.

Hockey's a game that's heavily influenced by emotion. It's the side that will remain just beyond the reach of statistics. In this game, one team had every emotional edge, and the other, an experienced team who knows how to ride those momentum swings, played this game wonderfully with that considered.

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
I would have wished in a parallel universe this game was on NBCSN cause I kinda wanted to hear what those guys would have said about the crosscheck. Especially Milbury.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Hockey's a game that's heavily influenced by emotion. It's the side that will remain just beyond the reach of statistics. In this game, one team had every emotional edge, and the other, an experienced team who knows how to ride those momentum swings, played this game wonderfully with that considered.

Yup. I think they rallied for JT Miller.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AdamHerman_BSB: NYR's magic number for first-round home ice advantage is now 2 points. Any win or NYI regulation loss will get the job done.”

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
I would have wished in a parallel universe this game was on NBCSN cause I kinda wanted to hear what those guys would have said about the crosscheck. Especially Milbury.

Milbury: "What a great defensive play by Byfuglien, not allowing Miller to get a rebound, but if i were down there i would have taken off millers skate and beat him over the head with his own skate"

There you go

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
Milbury: "What a great defensive play by Byfuglien, not allowing Miller to get a rebound, but if i were down there i would have taken off millers skate and beat him over the head with his own skate"

There you go

hahahaha:laugh:

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Rangers-bench-March-31-300x200.jpg

Rangers post-game audio: Coach, Kreider and Girardi.

To listen click here.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Even Keith olbermann tweeted on the goon cross check to neck

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
great game from the King, Miller, and Zucc.. Girardi was good once again as well, honorable mention to Brassard

btw, Buff is a completely dirty *****, who needs to be suspended, but we all know the NHL wont do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad