GDT: Rangers @ Habs Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
We would have won this game if Grabner didn't turn the puck over at the ****ing blue line. This game is lost. All of the momentum is with Montreal and we're playing Price. It's over. And a loss like this does not bode well for the rest of the series.

Kind of agree but also think we can still win

claireb04

Apr 3, 2017
That entire 3rd period was all Montreal. The Rangers didn't have too many chances, outside of the breakaway.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
They lose this mother****ing game I don't ever want to see Holden or Vigneault's face ever again.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
It's worthless to say I told you so but there's a reason why I *****ed from game 1 to game 82 about Holden more than any other person on this board. Trash hockey player that doesn't belong in the NHL.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Holden is afraid of blocking shots.

Why is he out there so late?

So so ****ing stupid.

This is the season right here.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
You know it's bad when I can't even muster a defense for AV. I like to give him the benefit of the doubt with most of these players, but these two are next level brutal. Just brutal.

And now we're married to Staal-Holden because AV killed any alternatives so he could keep that pairing and Girardi in the line-up so yay.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Look at Weber.

I don't even like Weber but he was on the ice like that last 2:15 of regulation.

Why are we still taking short shifts at that time of the game?

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Well, that just changed everything.. ****ing 2 of their goals were because of broken sticks.. With this win the series would have been over. Now the Habs will surely win and it's a series again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad