GDT: Rangers @ Habs Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
It's worthless to say I told you so but there's a reason why I *****ed from game 1 to game 82 about Holden more than any other person on this board. Trash hockey player that doesn't belong in the NHL.

thanks Nostradamus

Jan 8, 2012
NY
They were sitting back like crazy and didn't even care about forechecking. Thanks for never learning from your mistakes, AV.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
There was no time for that I don't think. I'd've taken our chances on a PK for 17 seconds. Holden should've just smashed Plekanec

An interesting thought. 25 seconds to go, your stick breaks. Do you instigate a fight, take the 2 extra minutes, a PK and a suspension to give your team a better chance at getting that 2-0 lead?

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Why are you guys shocked and angry? Our defense has been the issue all year. We have McD and Skjei and then Smith as mediocre, then the rest are poor to bad. If you guys really think this is a Stanley Cup champion caliber D, they have to play out of their freaking minds and be lucky as hell. This isn't a team I expect to win the Cup. They've done well thus far, but issues from the regular season crept up. This isn't a great team and we're playing away at a very tough building.

If we can win this game in OT, we can put this mishap under the bridge. I just hope we can.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Why are you guys shocked and angry? Our defense has been the issue all year. We have McD and Skjei and then Smith as mediocre, then the rest are poor to bad. If you guys really think this is a Stanley Cup champion caliber D, they have to play out of their freaking minds and be lucky as hell. This isn't a team I expect to win the Cup. They've done well thus far, but issues from the regular season crept up. This isn't a great team and we're playing away at a very tough building.

If we can win this game in OT, we can put this mishap under the bridge. I just hope we can.

more so angry that two out of our six defensemen have been blatantly getting destroyed in their own end, and the coach insists that they be out there for the last minute-15. absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad