GDT: Rangers @ Habs Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That goal is on AV. He had Holden out there late, and Holden ****ed up.

Holden shouldn't have seen the ice in this game to begin with.

claireb04

Apr 3, 2017
Things have been broken in this house....

Like, organs are failing internally or are you just flinging plates around like you're at a Greek wedding?

That was SO bad. A killer goal. You had this team staring two home losses down. And then you turtle and choke.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
McDonagh-Girardi: 0 goals against
Skjei-Smith: 0 goals against
Staal-Holden: 3 goals against.

I have a feeling it's going to be 4 before the night ends.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
AV is an absolute joke. The entire last 2 mins without McDoangh. I don't care there was icing because he should have been out before the icing in the first place. This is the same garbage they did against the Kings in the third. Sit back the entire time have absolutely zero forecheck and the second they get the puck instantly dump it down.

claireb04

Apr 3, 2017
Can't really blame Holden there. His stick broke. What else can he do?

Except for the fact that he broke his stick with a needless and stupid slash. He played that entire thing poorly but the reality is the team had 10 chances to clear. And they were good chances, the puck was right there and they were sloppy each time.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Rangers were not turtling earier on. Man advantage by Habs seems to have had something to do with it the goal.
Too many chances to clear not executed. ****, that much is obvious.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
AV is an absolute joke. The entire last 2 mins without McDoangh. I don't care there was icing because he should have been out before the icing in the first place. This is the same garbage they did against the Kings in the third. Sit back the entire time have absolutely zero forecheck and the second they get the puck instantly dump it down.

Why AV loves these stupid short shifts I'll never understand. They are literally a self-fulfilling action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad