GDT: Rangers @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Just about to say that. And I don’t want to hear injuries. Because they are short a couple guys too.
Sure they're short Fox. Chytil doesn't change crap. We're missing 2 top 6 players. They also have the best goalie in the league. We have an average goalie at best.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It’s time to face the facts.

Vitek is past the point of no return here. Between his horrific playoffs and what’s come before and after those playoffs, the motor has siezed up on that 96 Honda. Have someone else try and rehab it.

Time to go get a Toyota or something else. Even a god damn Kia if you have to.

Lindy is a bozo for throwing the LOSER out there against the Rangers.

The Rangers are laughing at this bum and all had gigantic erections when they found out he was tonight’s starter. They only wish Lindy didn’t use his brain for once last Spring so they could have taken us down in 4 or 5.

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
Could I ask why they keep playing swarm defense when they're really not that good at it? Could we possibly make an adjustment?

I also just don't remember Vitek giving up so many rebounds last year, but maybe that's alcohol shorting my memory.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
9CF3C880-FFC7-45B9-80E4-8E7716220C04.png

If I had the ability to explode heads, Scanner-style, the carnage at this arena would be unimaginable and still discussed a 100 years from now. (They’re still chanting.)

Reactions: Lua and My3Sons

TF1970

May 9, 2021
would like to point out. The “it’s still early” horseshit. Points now are the same as March and at this rate, they’re gonna f***in need all they can get.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It’s not Vitek’s fault, it’s the defenses.

Just like it wasn’t his fault last year when we went 0-2 with him and 4-1 without him Against this team in the playoffs.

Oh and two shutouts too.

TF1970

May 9, 2021
Ultimately, Fitz knows what he's going to have to do at goalie and it'll be a much bigger priority to get something done next year to fix that
So once again just gonna throw a season down the toilet? He’s been an expert at that up until last season.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Thought they played well enough to win.

I think the Lindy-Goalie-Defense tandem screwed us again. There was no reason to go back to Vitek against the rangers.

Reactions: My3Sons

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
would like to point out. The “it’s still early” horseshit. Points now are the same as March and at this rate, they’re gonna f***in need all they can get.

they are like 2 points out of a wild card spot with 2 games in hand IIRC.

looking at the standings in Mid-November is a fools errand.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
in my opinion from my TV view both goals against , #3 & #4 we're a result of bad defense. example #3 off the face off was a straight shot without Luke between Vanecek and the shooter. #4 was the same, except there was no face-off. #5 was an open net.

Reactions: My3Sons

TF1970

May 9, 2021
And also now we get to get embarrassed to hear all about the trouba nonsense since the rangers won.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Could I ask why they keep playing swarm defense when they're really not that good at it? Could we possibly make an adjustment?

I also just don't remember Vitek giving up so many rebounds last year, but maybe that's alcohol shorting my memory.
ive said that a few times..

this system has our D swarming corners to allow point shots which should be low-quality

but what happens is our guys get tired flying everywhere, especially the big dmen we have, and by the fourth time switching corners theres a breakdown in front for a wide open tap-in

Reactions: Camille the Eel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad