OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Polanco likes to fish

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I was about to say it looks like Hechavarria is trying to orchestrate a trade to Pittsburgh.:laugh:

Marte just casually tosses it in and still gets him easily.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It could be the tons of Bucco fans there, but it seems Marlin fans are booing when our guys are hit/close to being hit, too.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Charlie will hit someone, he always sticks up for his teammates.

I just hope he doesn't hit Gordon, that would be like giving him an easy double.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Charlie will hit someone, he always sticks up for his teammates.

I just hope he doesn't hit Gordon, that would be like giving him an easy double.

I sure as hell hope he doesn't hit anybody. Cutch got hit on the foot. I don't see why retaliation is necessary. Besides, there's a good chance Chuck gets tossed if he does that and the Bucs don't need that with how over worked the pen has been.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Why should he have been urgent? Dude wasn't even to 2nd yet when Marte fielded the ball. Marte got him easily.

Didn't even look like he was throwing to third, just the cutoff man. His arm is just so ridiculous he got away with it. His lackadaisicalness (is that a word) should have cost us a base.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am not familiar with the city of Miami at all, but Im guessing $5 gets you into that stadium and you can basically pick wherever you want to sit. I would be down there every night (like that guy behind home plate).

Every seat looks like it has solid views.

Gunnar Staal

Mar 17, 2004
Harrison was 1 for 19 during his rehab at Indy.

Hes now 0 for 9 at Pittsburgh, maybe he should of stayed at Indy a little while longer.

Thumb injuries are absolutely horrible for swing timing and batting. I'm willing to give him a little more leeway because of that. But yeah, the early results have been horrid.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Thumb injuries are absolutely horrible for swing timing and batting. I'm willing to give him a little more leeway because of that. But yeah, the early results have been horrid.

I was way more worried about his injury than Mercers. Hopefully the single in his last at bat will get him going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad