OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Dull days of July

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Cherington has actually made a lot of really good moves this year.

I was dead wrong about the Bart acquisition, I thought he sucked because he was awful in his time with the Giants. Dude just needed a change of scenery. This team is in a good spot with their catchers with Endy and Bart going forward.

Triolo makes it 3-0.

McCutchen makes it 4-0. They're making Valdez look like an absolute scrub here.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Huge hit by Cutch to snag this fourth run. We are seeing Valdez well after it looked like he was gonna dominate in the first inning.

Maybe Haines unlocked the key to being a good hitting coach: immediately getting ejected and leaving the dugout.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Huge hit by Cutch to snag this fourth run. We are seeing Valdez well after it looked like he was gonna dominate in the first inning.

Maybe Haines unlocked the key to being a good hitting coach: immediately getting ejected and leaving the dugout.
Would be some hilarious irony if we put up our best offensive performance of the season without a hitting coach. :laugh:

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Not being able to escape that jam unscathed makes Cutch's 2 out RBI that much more crucial. Cruz can't be doing that, but 4-1 is still a world different than 3-1, especially when the pitching plan just seems to be hope for the best with Woodford eating a couple more innings.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
I'm not blaming Bart for that passed ball (it was in the dirt) but I guess it's fair to say he's only league average, or slightly below in blocking and pitch framing.

1722473495543.png

Also how the hell is Shea Langeliers -15 :laugh:

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm not blaming Bart for that passed ball (it was in the dirt) but I guess it's fair to say he's only league average, or slightly below in blocking and pitch framing.

View attachment 898450
Also how the hell is Shea Langeliers -15 :laugh:

Yeah I think Bart is definitely the power hitter in the catcher duo. That's why I think he and Endy work so well as a duo, Endy's more of the defensive contact catcher while Bart is the power catcher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad