GDT: RAGNARÖKR CLAN SKOGVAKTARE @ CLAN STORMNING AKA GAME 7 NEW YORK RANGERS @ CAROLINA HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Second year in a row blaming goaltending would be deflecting from the root cause: they can’t score enough to be competitive in the playoffs.
Same f***ing story every f***ing year

We can't score and get frustrated way too f***ing easy. Tonight should be the tipping point

I'm afraid it won't be. The Borg is never going to go big game hunting and will always go for bargain flameouts from other teams.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Well friends, I'm out for tonight.

Love this team to death but the older the less patience I have with bullshit. The regular season becomes more and more of a drag.

I guess we still at least have some good talent to look forward too. But, we still have some holes and questions to answer.

In the meantime, go Avalanche

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I mean the Rangers are certainly going to get their shit kicked in by Tampa, but that would be a fun series with them if our team was actually playing to the level they were able to at times this season, and if Andersen wasn’t the fish with glass bones and paper skin from Spongebob.

Alas, Fall will be here soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad