Euro: Quarterfinals: Germany - Spain (July 5th)

Who Advances

• Germany

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Spain

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Both from things I heard or his words towards his teammates.

Wtf?
Like who?
The only German footballer I said was a jackass was Mattheus.
There may be others but I don't know whom.

So no need to throw crap like this.

What about Schumacher?

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Eh, talk to the average voter and you get the same.
I expect more from people with a platform like Kroos. Mbappe played average football in these Euros but gained my respect and his speech maybe convinced some people to vote against the far right.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
I expect more from people with a platform like Kroos. Mbappe played average football in these Euros but gained my respect and his speech maybe convinced some people to vote against the far right.
No need to applaud him for it or anything, but when a footballer repeats basically what are the prevalent sentiments in the middle of the society that's hardly shocking or extreme, uninspiring and conservative perhaps.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Finally caught up to this one. Spain deserved winners. Can’t imagine how Nagelsmann much less anyone else was moaning about the ref being somehow against Germany. Kroos should have been sent off at least twice, the first time in the first 6 minutes, and both instances occurred before Germany scored. Ref gets that right and it’s likely not even a match.

Anyway, on to more important matters, Olmo really having a nice tournament with big moments in both the QF and SF. And Merino looked like a striker the way he took that goal.

Absolutely. Now name me 2 mistakes favouring Spain.

Don’t hold your breath.

Oh by the way Toni Kroos was just on a podcast and left no doubt he's a far right pos.

Kroos is a piece of f***ing trash. What’s more, he’s one of the most overrated players of the last twenty years. And what a fitting performance for him to go out on. Purposely injures a player, kicks and pushes guys all over the park and contributes virtually nothing else.

As for comments, at least he’ll have an interested employer during his retirement from the game:

Soccer star says 'uncontrolled' immigration has 'overwhelmed' Germany, leaving the country ‘unrecognizable’

Imagine having that guy as your teammate.

And btw Toni, imagine how Spain feels having an immigrant such as yourself.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad