BRUINS GDT PS2 - 7:08 PM - A day trip to Buff-a-lo - NESN+, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Seemed to me that Lucic

two lines competing for 4th line opportunities. 1 line of the lower probability middle 6 players and 1 line of players headed straight to Providence?

The D should be good to see I like the pairs. 1 youth and one vet with complimentary styles.
They all look like 4th lines to me.

Major ass whopping coming.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Tonight's forward lines and d parings should be fun to watch. Anyone wishing to get a good look at some of the guys who have very little chance of making the final cut will get their chance tonight. Good opportunity to see where some of these players stand against better competition than the Prospects' Challenge.

The Merkulov and Beecher lines are the ones I'm most interested in watching, more specifically to see how Merkulov and Kuntar perform. The other guys on those lines I know can play NHL hockey.

Love the D pairings in that Lohrei and Mast get a great opportunity to play with a seasoned NHL d-man.

And of course Looooooooooooch!!!

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Even preseason means the arduous one-minute walk to Buff's.

Tuukka Rask Chicken Wings GIF - Tuukka Rask Chicken Wings One Hundred  Percent - Discover & Share GIFs

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Haven't even looked at their lineup yet lol but perhaps someone trying to make a name for themself?
Here's their lineup for tonight. Tuch is listed on it, but is actually not going to play tonight. I don't really see anyone in their lineup who has the ability and/or low enough IQ to fight Looch. But, yeah, you never know who wants to make a splash by fighting Looch. God help them if they do.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
In my humble opinion, that hit on Miller can be both something I can see good in and also be filthy dirty. This team has been missing someone like Looch for a long time, A guy who doesn't give a shit, and will pop you, blast you through the end boards, or even run your goalie. I though Hathaway was going to be it, but he was decidedly un-Hathaway in his tenure here.

In case anyone wants to know what I mean, see below. A rookie Joseph was running around all game. Khaira and Kassian both tapped him to go, and he refused. So the next shift, here comes Looch:

Sometimes you need a guy who won't put up with shit and just says "f*** it!" Looch is a guy who says "f*** it!"

I don't see Looch as usually a dirty player though. Tough ...yes

I don't think Looch had it in his mind to run into Miller.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Top 5 guys I'm interested in watching tonight for Boston:

Lucic - I mean its Lucic and while I know he's not prime Lucic, I think he can still play and bring a physical presence we need

Heinen - I had no problem with Heinen when he was here before. I'm curious to see how he compares now vs then. I also think if anyone can help him take another step, its Monty.

Lohrei - Best defensive prospect we have and he's been one of our top prospect for a few years.

Lauko - I've liked Luako since his first camp, I really want to see him be a regular on the 4th line this year out of camp. What playing at a fringe 15/15 pace last season and seemed to be able to have some energizing shifts.

Merkulov - Have not seen him, but I've read a lot of good things. For me this will be my first chance to see him play.

(HB) Kuntar - Doesn't get talked about much, but he's got decent size, can play in the dirty area and has a nice shot.

Last edited:

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
What a bunch of jerks Sabres are playing Benson, Kulich, Rosen, and Lindgren- basically rubbing it in Donny’s face about their number one rated draft pool

Low

Reactions: Saxon Eric
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad