BRUINS GDT PS2 - 7:08 PM - A day trip to Buff-a-lo - NESN+, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Beecher in again - me thinks he’s on the verge of breaking through to the big club
I really hope he can make it over Brown. We always seem to be one of the few teams who doesn't infuse as much youth in the bottom 6, with Foligno and Nosek taking spots last season, now Lucic and Brown potentially this season.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Wings beer Topo, Merk, Looch, Brunet, Lohrei, a revitalized Steen, plus plus plus a bunch of players I can't wait to watch live.

Good to see Megna and Beech with 2 straight games. Disappointed Hall isn't playing.

Buffalo is playing an extremely talented line-up ... much better than the NYR team. Not going to be easy for this group.

Last edited:
Reactions: HustleB

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
liked Beecher`s game away from the puck too last night, kid played composed, good to see he is getting another look
I only watched a period and a half of the game and had never seen Beecher play before only read comments about him here . I don’t know why but I pictured a big guy who was a plodding skater but he really looked quite skilled from what I saw and obviously looked good on the goal he scored.

Reactions: Gordoff

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
I’ll be watching the Blue Jays tomorrow night. I came this far with them so I’m going right until the bitter end . I was never much of a baseball fan but since Blue Jays games were included in the Sportsnet package I have I thought I would give the Blue Jays a try .
You can watch both...it can be done...lol

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Testing some new GDT fonts

full

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
I can't be the only one disappointed that not only has Jayson Megna not been loaned to a team in the Hungarian SuperDracula League, but he's been in the lineup for both games so far.

One can hope that they are setting him up for an early cut and just making sure to give him two preseason games to justify it (and really as a professional courtesy).

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Actually...I did not like this hit and thought if it had been one of the Bruins goalies I would be pissed. That being said Miller was way out of his net.
If a team had run Thomas or Rask like that in 2012 they would have had to answer to McQuaid, Thornton, Lucic, Campbell, Ference, Chara and whoever else may have been nearby. It destroyed Buffalo as a team for years because nobody had the guts to go after Lucic.. But intimidation has no place in the game

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
If a team had run Thomas or Rask like that in 2012 they would have had to answer to McQuaid, Thornton, Lucic, Campbell, Ference, Chara and whoever else may have been nearby. It destroyed Buffalo as a team for years because nobody had the guts to go after Lucic.. But intimidation has no place in the game

They trotted out Paul Gaustad in the next game as the sacrificial lamb in the next meetup to fight Lucic. He was tough in his own right but not on Looch's level.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Disappointed Poitras is sitting this one out. Especially when I see Megna in the lineup.
Megna is what he is and I am guessing they want to see if he's a viable 13th Forward. They also could be looking at him being in Providence. He's not flashy by any means but having a viable 13th forward who understands the role is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad