GDT: PS game 4: Sharks vs Utah 7pm streamed on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I've typed about a half dozen mean Luke Kunin comments and then deleting them because they're not necessary, so I'll say something mildly constructive instead: if Luke Kunin were a better skater and moderately capable of catching a pass, he would be a pretty useful player.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I've typed about a half dozen mean Luke Kunin comments and then deleting them because they're not necessary, so I'll say something mildly constructive instead: if Luke Kunin were a better skater and moderately capable of catching a pass, he would be a pretty useful player.

You would think someone drafted in the first round like Kunin would be able to skate well and catch passes at the very least, that's the bare minimum skillset for first-rounders where you're looking for some elite quality.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
You would think someone drafted in the first round like Kunin would be able to skate well and catch passes at the very least, that's the bare minimum skillset for first-rounders where you're looking for some elite quality.
Yeah I remember watching him with the NTDP (he was on the stacked '97 year with Matthews/Hanifin/Werenski/Bracco/White) and being in shock when someone took him in the first round the next year. He did put up a bunch of points in Wisconsin, but still, crazy...

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I would not have signed Kunin since the Sharks have so many great looking youngsters on their way

Ferraro is still very bad. It’s also sickening that Dan and Drew talked about how much he improved last season…
Is Vlasic still around...I've read where Couture is still going to miss yet another season...strange

• Love
Reactions: Sandisfan

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I'll drive down and dismantle that section of the boards in retaliation.

RE Brown: I cannot believe that dirty dirty player has a statue nor how he is portrayed in the media. Friedman and others gushed over him when he retired.

Re: Brown,

If it's any solace to you, Brown was ripped heavily by posters in the two threads on the Main Boards about his statue and his retirement. I remember, cuz I remember posting "oh good riddance he's gone."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad