GDT: PS game 4: Sharks vs Utah 7pm streamed on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Sorry Sharks fans but the broadcast is Utah guys...just figured that out after seeing Nick Olczyck...

Hopoiong for a breakout and good showing from all the Rookies and 2nd year,3rd year players on the Sharks...Celebrini,Smith,Eklund...they have a lot of talent and I hope Askarov is their Jacques Plante or Vladislav Tretiak...

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Hoping!!!

What's the injury and will he make the line up...and is he outta waiver exemption status
It's supposedly a minor lower-body injury, he started skating yesterday. He's still exempt from waivers, so I think he'll start with the Cuda at least until he gets up to game speed. If he's playing as well as I know he can, he'll get the call quickly.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
It's supposedly a minor lower-body injury, he started skating yesterday. He's still exempt from waivers, so I think he'll start with the Cuda at least until he gets up to game speed. If he's playing as well as I know he can, he'll get the call quickly.
Good Luck to Mukhamadullin in his quest to get to play regularly for the San Jose Sharks...

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
We don't have better options than Goodrow to fill that 3rd line LW role. Kostin and Grundstrom are less productive and worse defensively. If Gushchin or Graf are in the NHL they should be on a scoring line and not taking defensive zone draws with Wennberg and Kunin.
That's why you try out options like Guschin in those spots.....Wins don;t matter this season, development does. Smart asset management is to fully understand your assets and their value. Give those players a chance because the consequences of failure are minimal, but the payoff is great.

Reactions: karltonian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad