Around the League Thread | Pre-Season Approaches

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Another meaningless pre-season game and potentially another serious injury, Artemi Panarin of the Rangers goes down, and it looked bad.

You won't hear any complaints from me about Miller playing in just one exhibition game; or Pettersson and Hughes being mostly held out of action. Too many bubble guys running around trying to make a name for themselves, before the inevitable happens and they're dispatched to the minors.

Losing one your key guys in the pointless game like that would be devastating.

Reactions: arttk

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
vegas stomping the avs (who have mackinnon, makar and rantanen in the lineup) with only hague and kolesar as regulars in their lineup

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
Good for Tkachuk who's actually a great damned captain. Jack Eye should get a serious suspension for that.

Good for Cam. Speed up the negotiations for a goalie who's never had more than 44 GP in a year.

People whining about the amount of pre season games are out to lunch. This is a physical game played by men on ice that are bg, strong and athletic. I mean Celebrini blew a tire ffs.

Great to see some passion.

Reactions: MS

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
Jack Eye shouldn't be hot dogging and clapping his hands after that crap. That should cost him a game or two more . I'm glad Brady went right after him. I read on here where he was a terrible captain. I'm like WTF? H signed the eight year deal and he always goes to bat for his teammates. The nasty is good to see. I hate seeing guys get hurt but it's got f*** all to do with a couple exhibition games. They used to play 10 or 12. Shorten it to 5 o 6 I guess? But an xtra pre season game isn't why these guys are getting hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad