Prospect Info: Prospect Talk PART XII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

InformTheMasses

Jun 13, 2010
www.youtube.com
Video took forever to 'process' after I uploaded it last night. No idea why, out of my control. I'm throwing YouTube under the bus. Wasn't much of a 'highlight' anyway.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Reinhart's younger brother Sam is up with Buffalo. Curious to see how he plays. I think all the Reinharts will do well.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Reinhart's younger brother Sam is up with Buffalo. Curious to see how he plays. I think all the Reinharts will do well.

I think Sam will be a great player, but I also think he is going to struggle big time with the Sabres this year. They are awful this year, and he really doesn't have much support. They are like a worse version of the 09-10 Isles. I hope he has some success though, just enough to keep buffalo from getting a top 3 pick. I hope they finish 4th overall and just miss out on Eichel/Mcdavid/Hanifin.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I dont know much about Max..but he isn't in NY :cool:

I think both will have good careers....I think it really depends on their career as a whole..like championships and trophys. If it was just play vs play..it would be too ambiguous.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
My longterm prediction...Sam. If they both develop, it is tough for a steady stay at home D-man to outshine a scorer. I am not saying Griffin isn't what we need, though.

I could see it being like Erik Staal and Marc Staal, Erik Staal (Sam) probably has move value, but Marc (Griff) is an excellent player in his role that every team covets.

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010
I could see it being like Erik Staal and Marc Staal, Erik Staal (Sam) probably has move value, but Marc (Griff) is an excellent player in his role that every team covets.

Good point! I will be happy if Griffin turns into Marc Staal (less the concussions).

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island
I like Sam dont get me wrong. However, I just don't see a skill set that boasts franchise player. A fantastic player whom will have a productive career. Yet, griff I see a top pairing shut down defender whom every team covits.

Not for nothing how often do we see franchise defenders traded? More likely to see productive forwards moved. I.e. Joe thorton/Vanek

KrisBeKreame

Oct 5, 2009
Virginia
I dont know much about Max..but he isn't in NY :cool:

I think both will have good careers....I think it really depends on their career as a whole..like championships and trophys. If it was just play vs play..it would be too ambiguous.

Yes he is, He was sent down to Calgary's AHL team which relocated this season to Glenns Falls New York!

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
October 10
Oshawa 5, Plymouth 3-MDC, 2 goals (3) 1 assist, + 1, VCR, -3. MDC, GWG 18 seconds remaining in third period then scored empty net.
Tri City 3, Regina 1-Burroughs, even.
Minnesota 4, Minnesota-Duluth 3-Cammarata, even, Bischoff, even.
Boston Universtiy 8, UMass 1-Somerby, + 2.
RPI 3, Notre Dame 2-Russo, even.

Last edited:

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Dal Colle with a goal and assist late in the 3rd(less then 30 seconds left)

ETA: Empty net goal

InformTheMasses

Jun 13, 2010
www.youtube.com
October 10
Oshawa 5, Plymouth 3-MDC, 2 goals (3) 1 assist, + 1, VCR, -3. MDC, GWG 18 seconds remaining in third period then scored empty net.
Tri City 3, Regina 1-Burroughs, even.
Minnesota 4, Minnesota-Duluth 3-Cammarata, even, Bischoff, even.
Boston Universtiy 8, UMass 1-Somerby, + 2.
RPI 3, Notre Dame 2-Russo, even.

MDC took over in the final 5 minutes. Here's the video:

scott99

May 13, 2005
Thanks again Rex and ITM ! You guys make following our prospects so much fun. Dal Colle was my favorite player from the CHL prospects game, and so glad we decided to keep the 1st round pick in 2014 and snag him. He's gonna be a good one. It'll be so much fun to follow his career like we did with Nelson, Strome and Lee.

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
Thanks again Rex and ITM ! You guys make following our prospects so much fun. Dal Colle was my favorite player from the CHL prospects game, and so glad we decided to keep the 1st round pick in 2014 and snag him. He's gonna be a good one. It'll be so much fun to follow his career like we did with Nelson, Strome and Lee.

Because of having friends over last night only listened to the last 10 minutes of the game. From the video, very impressive how MDC was able to free his hands and stick on the winning goal. All fans of the MDC fan club have to be happy today.

JZCislesHockey

Jul 29, 2013
Long Island, NY
What's the word on Mayfield? Does he still project to be a solid NHLer? Since we traded Pokka I'm hoping he can be another organizational answer for a second or third pairing RHD.

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
What's the word on Mayfield? Does he still project to be a solid NHLer? Since we traded Pokka I'm hoping he can be another organizational answer for a second or third pairing RHD.

If Boychuk is locked up, Mayfield will have a tough time making this team. Especially with Pulock ahead of him. Still a solid prospect though.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
If Boychuk is locked up, Mayfield will have a tough time making this team. Especially with Pulock ahead of him. Still a solid prospect though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mayfield or Pelech be used as trading chips at the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad