GDT: prey@note

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
This ref isn't seriously calling a penalty on us is he? Lappy got shoved into the net. I'm getting really tired of crappy calls like that. It's not goalie interference when the defenseman causes the forward to hit the goalie. Where exactly was Lappy supposed to go?

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
Berglund's size is not really a reason to keep him. If he was traded, Jaskin would probably replace his roster spot full-time.

His "secondary scoring" also hasn't been a factor for a while now.

I think he shines in the playoffs this year, just my prediction. He knows the system well. If we trade him, it better be what he is worth. Bergie's problem is he seems like one of those players whose value is higher to us than it would be for a prospective team with interest IMO.

sparkycircuit

Jan 11, 2014
Man Elliot looks so good in net. And it couldn't happen to a better guy. He's put his work in, spent his time, patiently waiting behind Halak and Miller. It's just really nice to see him get his chance and to (so far at least) have it be going so well.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
How does Tarasenko not have a shot attempt? :laugh: His shot literally caused the goal. They calling that a very hard saucer pass directed at the net???

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Man Elliot looks so good in net. And it couldn't happen to a better guy. He's put his work in, spent his time, patiently waiting behind Halak and Miller. It's just really nice to see him get his chance and to (so far at least) have it be going so well.
Really nice to have two solid goalies who dont melt because they arent seeing 30 shots every night.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I think he shines in the playoffs this year, just my prediction. He knows the system well. If we trade him, it better be what he is worth. Bergie's problem is he seems like one of those players whose value is higher to us than it would be for a prospective team with interest IMO.
He doesn't even score in the regular season anymore, I doubt he's much of a factor in the playoffs.

He's just not that good. He's a 3rd-line caliber player. I'm sure a lot of teams would still like to take a chance on him though so I'd say he has decent trade value.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I thought we robbed TOR on that trade.

Heck, I would have been very happy if it was us adding the fourth in the deal. How Army got them to eat salary and toss a pick in I'll never know. I think this is one of those deals that doesn't make a lot of headlines but ends up being a very positive addition.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
In Miller's defense, he was also being told to change his style rapidly, and that might have a lot to do with the Miller experiment results.

If Miller went along with changing his style, that was his own fault. When you reach the NHL as a goaltender, you should know what does and doesn't work for you. Deviating from that is asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad