GDT: prey@note

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Heck, I would have been very happy if it was us adding the fourth in the deal. How Army got them to eat salary and toss a pick in I'll never know. I think this is one of those deals that doesn't make a lot of headlines but ends up being a very positive addition.

It'll be even better when Schmaltz becomes NHL ready.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Agreed. Love Gunnarson's simple game.

Anyone know how Polak has faired in TOR? Havent paid any attention.

He's evidently playing pretty well because he's getting a lot of ice time. Averaging over 21 minutes per game, second on the team to Phaneuf.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
He's evidently playing pretty well because he's getting a lot of ice time. Averaging over 21 minutes per game, second on the team to Phaneuf.
Thanks and wow. Is there an injury issue or are they just trying to shelter the young guys?

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
That was badass. I would love to shake that man's hand. Even though I'm a college student, I still try to pay for military members in uniform when I see them out at restaurants.

sparkycircuit

Jan 11, 2014
That was badass. I would love to shake that man's hand. Even though I'm a college student, I still try to pay for military members in uniform when I see them out at restaurants.

Agreed. Love stories like that. Always a nice moment that no matter what sort of game you're at, sport, city, whatever- when they honor a servicemember, I don't think I've ever seen them not get a standing ovation. Good thing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad