GDT: prey@note

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

stlblues23*

Berglund always seems to shoot it right at the goalies chest doesn't he?

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I wish Schwartz would have shot at Rinne's pads there instead of trying to beat him over the glove. You're never going to score shooting in that spot from so far out.

Edit: Oh Backes you had a wide open net.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
It looks good, but they better score because we sure aren't going to get much from the third line. I actually feel bad for Berglund. He's played much better than his numbers indicate and he's getting stuck with lesser players.
Um where else would you put him? The 3rd line is where he belongs on this team.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
That was such an obvious penalty Berglund, are you kidding me?

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Not sure who was worse, Roy or AMac the season prior.

Roy.
AMac had an excuse.

I'm so glad this team is not the old team. So glad.

I'd rather be wondering when Lindstrom and Oshie are going to produce than be left with the giant ? That was last year's lines that didn't spell SOB

stlblues23*

Anyone else fed up with Berglund? Sure he's a solid defender but don't think he's worth the money to be virtually a non-factor whatsoever on offense.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
That Bergy penalty was soft. C'mon refs. Remember how Boston has played couple years on post-season. There is always interference.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Anyone else fed up with Berglund? Sure he's a solid defender but don't think he's worth the money to be virtually a non-factor whatsoever on offense.

Maybe you could coax a first for him from some team out there. Not having him makes us smaller though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad