GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Some answers to some questions

The games in Quebec aren't on Bally. Tonight's game was filmed and broadcast by TVA a local channel in Quebec.

We streamed the video from TVA with the audio from ESPNLA (Nick and Daryl calling the game)

KCAL+ ALSO streamed the game

There was a pregame ceremony for Patrice Bergeron who retired in 2023 and is from a suburb of Quebec City.

The ceremony was in French and the decision was made not to air it with Nick and Daryl talking over it about the Kings and the preseason.

That's why you saw those cartoons because that's what KCAL+ was airing. That's why you saw adds for KCAL and CBS during the breaks.

While I wish we had communicated those facts before the broadcast... the bear commercials were not a mistake or a sign of things going wrong they were in fact evidence of multiple things going totally right.

Any other questions or insults I'm happy to answer or ignore...

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
It wasn’t the head, the hit was knee on knee which would have been pretty bad
Viel went after his head with the elbow.. Turcotte barely ducked out of the way.. Hard to screencap it, but it was this angle you can see it

1728014765647.png

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
I think it's debatable whether or not you should concentrate your top talent on one line or spread it out.

I don't see how anyone can definitively say one approach is better than the other.

Maybe some analytics dork can figure out which method is more efficient.

What the helicopter pad?

Way deeper if you spread it out and better if the new line becomes the #1 and the others bump down to 2nd and 3rd

You can put the top guys together when you need a goal ala Edmonton, or if things aren't working, then put them together.

The two other lines have intimate pairs already.

Been saying this for a couple months.

FloPan will be a lot tougher and its a long season, so we will see.

But today was an example of what I see as the best possible lines scenario,

aside from the 4th line auditions.

🚎◀️▶️🚌:lol:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad