GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
I still can't with that smile from Pare at the end of the game man... I hope the players get to see that. I want to see some freaking anger when they play again on game 1

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Is this the first time some of you go through pre-season or what. You’d think the team is getting re-located the way this GDT is going.
Habs board is on suicide watch lmao
I’m afraid Habs showed both tonight. That is our real PP system.
This is last year's PP system, they haven't practiced it yet this year. Burrows is gone, give the coaches some time.

Jeune Poulet

Oct 31, 2019
Way too many preseason games. NHL needs to cut it down, season should start October 1st anyway.
It's not too many, if you use the preseason wisely to try new line combinations and see a lot of rookies/prospects, instead of dumbly rolling with Caufield/Suzuki/Slafkovsky, like it's going to give MSL any new information. It's useless to play surefire NHLers but if you're going to do it, at least break up the line and let them play with rookies.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
I hate looking at highlights from other teams around the league and then comparing them to our team... other teams are getting bardown snipes and one timer goals on a nightly basis.... we can barely even string together a PASS lmao....

It's legitimately like watching two different sports.

Reactions: Trabdy2

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I hate looking at highlights from other teams around the league and then comparing them to our team... other teams are getting bardown snipes and one timer goals on a nightly basis.... we can barely even string together a PASS lmao....

it's been like this for 20 years, at least the first line is decentish now , they need help desperately from a second line or they will get clamped every night. pp is a complete disaster. Demidov is needed . Caufield needs to step up or we go nowhere fast

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018

Our execution on offense has been absolutely terrible so far this preseason. Bobbling pucks, missed pass receptions, slow reactions to shoot. So casual and dull. The only player who has shown any level of reasonable consistency when it's come to execution on offense is Hutson. It's just disgusting how inconsistent everyone else has been. We will not win many games if we continue playing like that.

Yes it's preseason, but it's also preseason for the other teams.

I suppose maybe I need to "chill out" like Price famously said. But it's extra hard to chill out with these early season injuries. Feels cruel to be starting the season this way after the way the last three have gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad