Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Rantanen re-signed five years ago to the day.
1727550362763.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Gabe deserves a chance here. This is obvious. People will be pissed if he is a shell of his former self but I personally would be willing to eat that contract. Dustin Brown comes to mind. Gabe is way better than Brown ever was but I think Kings fans just learned to live with his contract and Avs fans will too. I can’t remember Gabe ever being criticized for lack of effort. This guy bleeds Burgundy and Blue. We are lucky to have him.

Rant over.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Gabe deserves a chance here. This is obvious. People will be pissed if he is a shell of his former self but I personally would be willing to eat that contract. Dustin Brown comes to mind. Gabe is way better than Brown ever was but I think Kings fans just learned to live with his contract and Avs fans will too. I can’t remember Gabe ever being criticized for lack of effort. This guy bleeds Burgundy and Blue. We are lucky to have him.

Rant over.

Ummm I don't see where you were ranting there. Everything you said was 100% true.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco

Rant over.
Sir, this is a Wendy’s

Reactions: The Moops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad