Half-Assed GDT: STL CHI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Just got home from the game, couple of thoughts.

- First Dvorsky, I thought he played well. His line created chances and he didn't seem out of place. The one thing I will say is there are moments when he has the puck where you can see him thinking instead of just playing. I know it sounds ridiculous but I don't know any other way to describe it.

- Parayko was the best player on the ice tonight. Man was he moving well tonight. Do more of that 55, use your skating.

- Holloway was excellent, the most dangerous forward on the ice tonight. Was everywhere on the forecheck and looked like a legit top6 forward.

- I thought Texier played well but was playing a different game then his linemates. Not saying Toropchenko and Walker played poorly but I don't feel like their games meshed well.

Leddy, Loof, Kessel, Saad, Neighbours, Binnington and Ellis all played well. Everyone else was kind of invisible or in the case Kaskimaki and Perunovich played poorly. Perunovich can not be our PPQB come regular season, he is too indecisive and predictable with the puck.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Just got home from the game, couple of thoughts.

- First Dvorsky, I thought he played well. His line created chances and he didn't seem out of place. The one thing I will say is there are moments when he has the puck where you can see him thinking instead of just playing. I know it sounds ridiculous but I don't know any other way to describe it.

- Parayko was the best player on the ice tonight. Man was he moving well tonight. Do more of that 55, use your skating.

- Holloway was excellent, the most dangerous forward on the ice tonight. Was everywhere on the forecheck and looked like a legit top6 forward.

- I thought Texier played well but was playing a different game then his linemates. Not saying Toropchenko and Walker played poorly but I don't feel like their games meshed well.

Leddy, Loof, Kessel, Saad, Neighbours, Binnington and Ellis all played well. Everyone else was kind of invisible or in the case Kaskimaki and Perunovich played poorly. Perunovich can not be our PPQB come regular season, he is too indecisive and predictable with the puck.

In the Dvorsky front, you see that a lot with young players in almost all sports. Someone’s going to eventually tell him to stop and play his game and it’ll click.

I noticed it as well when I was watching. He needs some form of a confidence boost or just a little bit of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad