GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Laval Rocket+ vs Leafs 7PM EST Sportsnet & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I think I saw 7 or 8 Laval games live last year, plus a few on TV, and preseason games...

I can confidently say I have seen NOTHING of Kidney that tells me he'll be an NHLer. Very unfortunate, but I have no faith in this case. He's not playing bad per se, but he has no high end tool, not even IQ.
He's weak he got a bit stronger but not nearly enough and he definitely trailed the play both ways all night long.
He looks like ECHL material when compared to guys like Simoneau Condotta Gignac Tuch Beck Davidson etc...

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Lots of young turks.

Beck did not impress you, but he was a master at faceoffs against a real NHL lineup. He’ll be recalled for good this year.

Oh! DVo showcased? Just a thought.
I think he was sent out there to quiet down the gallery.
However at the same time there's nothing wrong with having him play up the lineup. :naughty:

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
They are going to regret hanging on to Barron if they had a chance to move him. Never improves, he's the same player he was when Sakic shipped him here.

Reactions: SnapVirus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad